rumor

Power Radio strikes again: Gaga rehearsing in a top secret location

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

I can’t wait.I am starting to wonder if they have already built the stage in that private location

tylerjs

So the radio station knows what everyone else already knows and just wanted to tweet for the sake of tweeting. Got it :sis:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Mother of Puppies

god I'm so nervous and excited all at once :excited2:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Robo Ga

Y'all think she's avoiding promo because she doesn't care... I think she's avoiding promo because she's coming for maximum impact on opening day :firega:

🤖⚡️

Moonlight on Water

I know that everyone is worried about the lack of teasing, and I know this is the constant theme for the Chromatica era, but this tells me that the secrecy is for the sake of a big surprise. Maybe it's me being hopeful, but I think everything will be wonderful in 11 days. She obviously loves us. She could easily bail like Azaelia, but this is Gaga, Stefani. She's not gonna cancel when we're so so close

she/her

Levine
8 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I know that everyone is worried about the lack of teasing, and I know this is the constant theme for the Chromatica era, but this tells me that the secrecy is for the sake of a big surprise. Maybe it's me being hopeful, but I think everything will be wonderful in 11 days. She obviously loves us. She could easily bail like Azaelia, but this is Gaga, Stefani. She's not gonna cancel when we're so so close

What would be a big surprise? A big opening? And you can tease your tour without spoiling it.

I don't know about sales, but maybe the first date is sold out so they don't feel the need to tease it?

Tinnitus15
Just now, Levine said:

What would be a big surprise? A big opening? And you can tease your tour without spoiling it.

I don't know about sales, but maybe the first date is sold out so they don't feel the need to tease it?

Yes it’s basically sold out..20 tickets left for the whole event 

sara57
23 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

This is literally giving.. nothing.

:toofunny:

Sorry :giveup: I just wanted to post this so people can lower their expectations about some teasing in the upcoming days bc it is very likely we won't get any until the opening night. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, sara57 said:

Sorry :giveup: I just wanted to post this so people can lower their expectations about some teasing in the upcoming days bc it is very likely we won't get any until the opening night. 

No one said that!Who knows what Gaga could do..Ashe could easily post a selfie with another caption “Chromatica ball rehearsals”

Moonlight on Water
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Who knows tbh? Maybe they're trying to make sure no leaks happen or anything. I have a lot of faith I'll be seeing her though, and that's all I need to get me through until my date

she/her

Archived