💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras' songs surfaced

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

4 songs meant for Kim's debut album [Problématique] have surfaced online in full.

• Hit It From The Back
• Born Again
• Left My Body
• All She Wants (ft. Paris Hilton)

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim

ever since hearing hit it from the back live like half a year ago, I wanted the studio version.

It's a bop!!!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Dayman

That makes 9 songs now out there in full (only 2 released) for her "Debut" album. Bound to happen when your label sits on an album for 2 years since completion.

Pablo

Idk how y'all find these these leaks! Must be wiped from Twitter and the likes 

Don't visit my profile

CyanLights

PSA: asking for links/methods/ways to listen to leaked material (as well as posting the links/files) is warnable so please do not do it 

Eros92

I think most of these songs wont be on the album now. Apparently she had a issue with one of the producers and most of the songs either got scrapped or are being reworked. I think only Future Starts Now, Coconuts and Je T'adore are for sure gonna be on the album. But i really hope HIFTB is as well cause that song has some potential. 

bpmMonkey

Whats the trend with calling it debut album when the artist is already 5 records, 3 tours and 6 award seasons in? 

Dayman
28 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I think most of these songs wont be on the album now. Apparently she had a issue with one of the producers and most of the songs either got scrapped or are being reworked. I think only Future Starts Now, Coconuts and Je T'adore are for sure gonna be on the album. But i really hope HIFTB is as well cause that song has some potential. 

Shes still performing them in her sets. The label told them the songs were "Strong" and so Kim and Aaron seem to have gotten into an argument over it but neither seem to thing the music is weak. Seems more like the label doesn't know what to do with her. Also word of Dr. Luke blocking her from working with any big names since she has some kind deal signed with him since the beginning of her career (which is why he has been credited on songs other producers did solo with her and why she has to not speak against him in interviews)

Pablo

Okay, Kim release All She Wants now!!!!

Don't visit my profile

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I saw her live in Seattle for Pride and she was SO good. She performed hit it from the back and running up that hill. 

I really hope this won’t impact her success in a big way. I’m rooting for her. 

**All of you haters have no taste. She’s very good friends with Charli XCX who is vocal about hating Dr Luke. Clearly there is more to the situation than you know. 

Archived