💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rolling Stone: "What the Hell Happened to Justin Timberlake?"

noa234

Featured Posts

phantasmas

I think this article will do more harm to his psyche than any TikTok can :selena:

Ziggy

Mean ass article but…he never really gave it anyway lol the industry just didn’t pump any boyband that was better at the time (yes I am aware of Backstreet Boys and 98°; same caliber)

LeJudas
6 hours ago, Dr Fudge said:

He’s 41 years old with two kids. I think it’s just fine that he’s giving dad energy. He’s a dad.

Janet is 50+ with a kid and she performs and sings for over 1-2 hours. And she doesn't tap dance either she does full on heavy choreo while adding new choreo and new vocals to her older stuff ... So why exactly are you saying he's a dad as if it matters? 

Dr Fudge
33 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Janet is 50+ with a kid and she performs and sings for over 1-2 hours. And she doesn't tap dance either she does full on heavy choreo while adding new choreo and new vocals to her older stuff ... So why exactly are you saying he's a dad as if it matters? 

Because aging affects people differently and the expectation that one needs to be a top notch performer for the rest of their life is a bit unrealistic. Janet is such an icon and legend that I’m unsurprised that she’s still killing it. I just think it’s gross to write an inflammatory article attacking someone just because age is starting to catch up to them. 

Edit: I’m also not here in defense of JT, as I think he’s done some crappy things in the past. I just think it’s a weird low blow to come at someone’s age (much like a lot of the crappy ageism in the industry that women face).

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Suspiria
6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

men can! but women need to strive to look like JLo, Shakira, Kim after 40 

But isn't this article kinda proof that men can't either lol

Dojo
29 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But isn't this article kinda proof that men can't either lol

omg can we even compare the amount of sexism that women have to endure compared to men? overall not only this article :air:

Archived