Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Thor Love & Thunder (July 2022)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

288463893_5067099673326194_8647397262334

I've got to see the movie. It is a fun movie. It switching between light and serious tone well. And there are a lot of rock n roll!

Personally I'd rate it 80/100.  Very decent movie but can always be better. Looking at fonts on the credits really took me back to Born This Way era. It's that kind of old school rock fonts and it works! 
You finally get the sense of classic MCU vibe with this one, after all the ones released in the new phase so far have been strayed far from it. 

There are 2 after credits.

Spoiler review will come later. And anyone who wanna leave yours, please do it after spoiler tag! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus

I can't wait to see that epic nekkid booty on the big screen

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

I can't wait to see that epic nekkid booty on the big screen

It is glorious :pole:

Reality

Watching it on Sunday!!

I loved what Taika did with the character in Ragnarok, so I’m excited to see this one! I love the campy, 80s rock theme going on too

🖤👹

RAMROD

Christian Bale really just can't fail. Gorr is one of the best acted MCU villain for me. :applause:

Lumiere
Spoiler

- Thor's butt is so cute 🤗

- Christian Bale's acting 💯 I have to agree with what @RAMROD said.

- For some reason, I was expecting an Eternal to show up at some point idk why lol.

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is glorious :pole:

I caved and checked a certain other forum for leaks... It's like 2 perfect golden Hawaiian sweet rolls

hawaiian-rolls-12-1200.jpg

AURAOFSHEISSE

This is the only marvel movie ive actually been excited for ragnorok and this one have to be the gayest super hero movies ever tbh:glamourpuss:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Reality

@RAMROD without spoiling anything, how would you rank it with the other phase 4 movies (Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals, NWH, MoM)?

🖤👹

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Reality said:

@RAMROD without spoiling anything, how would you rank it with the other phase 4 movies (Black Widow, Shang-Chi, Eternals, NWH, MoM)?

Hmmmm, in general?

I would put it between NWH and MoM, then Shang-Chi, BW & Eternals follows after. 

I am excited to see what its cinemascore will be. 

Reality
56 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hmmmm, in general?

I would put it between NWH and MoM, then Shang-Chi, BW & Eternals follows after. 

I am excited to see what its cinemascore will be. 

I've seen a lot of people say it's between NWH and MoM specifically, which I think is an interesting placement lol. Because sans Love and Thunder, I'd say MoM is unfortunately farther down the list for me of the Phase 4 movies.

I'm also interested to see what the CinemaScore will be. The RT score was a shock to me. I mean, it's lower than the first Thor and just a few points above The Dark World. I mean, if Love and Thunder is anything like Ragnarok—which the trailers have leaned into—I would've figured for at least a RT score somewhere in the 80s :shrug: 

🖤👹

weed

I'm sooo excited to watch it omg I didn't know it was out already!!!

B2theRich33

Ahhh I just saw it. Christian Bale was fantastic as Gorr… very creepy! 

Archived