event

First look at The Weeknd’s stage for his stadium tour

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
D1SC0STICK

Looks iconic! I wonder if the props are gonna have some special effects or functions. I can already see this thing lit up at night and have some cool visuals. - Only gets me pumped more to see Gaga's stage.

Find your freedom in the music.

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Looks iconic! I wonder if the props are gonna have some special effects or functions. I can already see this thing lit up at night and have some cool visuals. - Only gets me pumped more to see Gaga's stage.

Yeah the lighting show is amazing

OMonster

Looks so cool! I can't really see Gaga's stage having a proper concept, which is crazy when she was once the most conceptual pop star. I really hope to be proved wrong though! So badly. 

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
1 hour ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

i hope the ctb has a cool stage 

Chromatica completely lends itself to a 'landscaped' stage like this. Instead of skyscrapers/buildings, there could be mountains etc, like this... 

EXcbdKZX0AM1Sui.jpg

EXcbdIAXQAEr9mN.jpg

Or even this as the stage and runway with the mountains in front of the screen. 

Ea4IuGYWkAAAb7D.jpg

There is SO much potential. I really hope the Haus agree and fully realise it.

Also, credit to whoever put these designs together. They're amazing!

subtext / fantasy

KORG
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Looks so cool! I can't really see Gaga's stage having a proper concept, which is crazy when she was once the most conceptual pop star. I really hope to be proved wrong though! So badly. 

Since ARTPOP got battered she hasn't seemed bothered about making her concepts have any depth at all.

OMonster
1 minute ago, KORG said:

Since ARTPOP got battered she hasn't seemed bothered about making her concepts have any depth at all.

I know - it's very disappointing. Although, Chromatica did initially feel like a return to conceptual creativeness to be fair. The album essentially tells the story of Gaga finding 'Chromatica' - the mental place she was able to reach after healing. And Chromatica, as a place, was at least somewhat realised. We know there are mountains, crystals, tribes, etc. We even got a map! Whether this was down to Gaga or not I'm not sure. But of all tours, Chromatica should really be the one that feels the most conceptual and real. She literally has the opportunity to bring Chromatica (the place) to life on stage and to create a setlist that tells the story of her getting there. I have really high hopes but am also managing my expectations because we know this is post-ARTPOP Gaga. 

subtext / fantasy

Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Chromatica completely lends itself to a 'landscaped' stage like this. Instead of skyscrapers/buildings, there could be mountains etc, like this... 

EXcbdKZX0AM1Sui.jpg

EXcbdIAXQAEr9mN.jpg

Or even this as the stage and runway with the mountains in front of the screen. 

Ea4IuGYWkAAAb7D.jpg

There is SO much potential. I really hope the Haus agree and fully realise it.

Also, credit to whoever put these designs together. They're amazing!

oh wow this one looks sooo cool 

EGOT2027

i imagine the chromatica stage will be set up in germany about a week before the show for final rehearsals? i remember gaga did a few days or a week of rehearsals in seoul before opening night of the BTWB. hopefully we get a “leaked” photo from a random stadium employee or gaga posts something soon. i’m so curious to see the stage, especially how the pit will be set up. 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i imagine the chromatica stage will be set up in germany about a week before the show for final rehearsals? i remember gaga did a few days or a week of rehearsals in seoul before opening night of the BTWB. hopefully we get a “leaked” photo from a random stadium employee or gaga posts something soon. i’m so curious to see the stage, especially how the pit will be set up. 

i think they were rehearsing 3 days before the Seoul date.So no way they will build the stage that soon(a week is a lot)

Archived