Damon

damn it looks dope  hope he comes to my country

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaism
2 hours ago, Jpanese said:

Not even a fan but I have to agree. At least he makes an effort.....it feels like the vast majority of male singers just put out similar sounding songs. Where is Adam Lambert when you need him?

That’s so true, too bad Adam couldn’t make it bigger because that would be a serve for sure. The Original High is such an amazing album and it is VERY underrated. 

Stephen
15 hours ago, Jpanese said:

Absolutely. It was clearly designed for Arenas as it needed the roof to support most of the runways and platforms. Hopefully since this time it's all stadiums they will actually design it accordingly.

But in arenas it was her most beautiful show IMO. Just other wordly

tumblr_ou6e5lJcae1rus5tso3_1280.jpg

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3.

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, Jpanese said:

Where is Adam Lambert when you need him?

Being the lead singer of Queen

Jpanese
6 hours ago, Gagaism said:

That’s so true, too bad Adam couldn’t make it bigger because that would be a serve for sure. The Original High is such an amazing album and it is VERY underrated. 

Couldn't agree more. I saw him live in Tokyo twice (one solo one with Queen) and honestly he was way better solo 🤷‍♂️ obviously he went from small theaters to Arenas, but his camp was killed in the process.

Hopefully he will take a hint from Todrick Hall and see that there is a market for over the top male pop.

Archived