celeb

JK Rowling supports Macy Gray’s transphobic comments: “truth hurts.”

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

After all the backlash, JK is still rearing to die on this hill... WTH?

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe

why are people so obsessed with trans persons?! just let them live omg, f**k y'all hateful idiots. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

berlinforme

Imagine how petty you have to be to buy an artist's entire catalogue to show support for their anti trans sentiments. Wtf

RichAssPiss

Imagine dedicating so much of your time trying to belittle the struggle of one of the most historically discriminated against communities on the planet just to get off on being "right." With your millions. While so many trans people struggle with employment and housing. An absolute shame. 

Wet Fire

I feel like they way she was nastily cancelled has turned her way more insecure and transphobic. 

weed
2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

what does she means by buying a catalogue?

everything she's released

alsemanche

Ofc she  does :awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Dr Fudge

Macy Gray knows that as fact….factually her opinion. :sis:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

dit

At this point JK is simply being antagonistic. Like she is purposefully seeking ot hurt trans people. Before I thought she was just ignorant and truly believed in her delusional and cruel positions on trans people but now I am convinced she is purposely seeking to harm trans people and hurt them emotionally online. She truly is gutter trash. 

Debithius
4 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

why are people so obsessed with trans persons?! just let them live omg, f**k y'all hateful idiots. 

Disclaimer: I am not sympathizing with transphobes. I am only trying to explain how they see it, even if I don't agree with it. It's important to understand how and why they view certain things and then tackle them/disprove their views that way because what these people are doing is not okey.

------

I would say that the reason people are obsessed with trans persons the way they are today, is because of how the internet treated people who had valid criticizm/arguments and questions when trans issues started to become a hot topic. Because before it became a hotly debated topic in the media, these discussions were already taking place online. People involved expected everyone to understand immidietally or they were considered transphobic if they had questions or criticizm about something they never really understood. The way the "woke" crowd responded turned them off I guess.

People have grown very bitter because of this and because they are tired of seeing people getting cancelled they formed their own little army to fight back with the same amount of force I guess.

It doesn't mean that what they say or do is right but nobody wants to recognize each other's point of view on the matter. But yes, people like JK and Macy need to chill for a moment and really think this through.

Archived