Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling supports Macy Gray’s transphobic comments: “truth hurts.”

Rebel

Featured Posts

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I don't care to make a proper reply for an apologist, no thank u. 

I don't care for "their" side. I don't care to hear about it. I don't care to understand it. There is not a single reasoning, not a single argument in the world that will make me say something like "what about their side?" about transphobes. Their side is evil, it really IS that black-and-white, end of the question. 

Grow up, please. You act like a little child who doesn't know how to do a proper response. We are not at their side, we've never said JK was right in any form. We are just talking about how she went from a ignorant point of view about trans people to a 100% antagonist to them. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

I tried to walk away but I stumbled..... Right into a Shiz storm 

SKANK
17 minutes ago, Rebel said:

She’s doing it under the “women are being silenced” excuse but there’s literally nothing about Roe vs Wade on her profile, it’s all articles about trans people. What the actual ****?

That isn't true. She has tweeted about abortion, both in the States and in her own country, specifically mentioning Roe v Wade. 

But her twitter feed is dominated by conversations about trans folks. I imagine the the doxing, death threats, and vitriol she constantly receives whenever she talks about the issue continues to galvanize her obsession. 

Either way, she's on the wrong side of history. It's a shame.

Mother of Puppies

I will never understand some people's obsession over other people's way of living and personal choices etc.

Maybe she's bored because she doesn't write bestsellers anymore? :oprah:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

skaxboy

JK bought all her discography? Glad to hear at least one person is listening to Macy Gray’s music in 2022! The last song I have heard from her was the theme song to “As Told By Ginger.” 

Cool to hear JK paying to show support, just like I saw Secrets of Dumbledore in theaters by sneaking into the theater after paying and watching a different one. A true reverse Rowlholian experience!:vegas:

2School4Cool

So many claim they know the facts without having any true understanding or knowledge of the actual literal proven facts, if they did they wouldn’t say half the things they say.

See The Best In Everyone

PartySick
2 hours ago, Rebel said:

She’s doing it under the “women are being silenced” excuse but there’s literally nothing about Roe vs Wade on her profile, it’s all articles about trans people. What the actual ****?

Yeah, like I can MAYBE understand being put off by some of the language used (like @AnnaNicoleSmith explained in another thread) but being so deep into this corner is so weird.

Men comprise about half of the population and historically, it's men who put women down. Imagine ignoring that to get mad at some folks who simply want to use the right bathroom and be called "ma'am" instead of "sir" :rip:

It'd be laughably stupid if it didn't hurt so many people.

🖤

PartySick
7 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Cool to hear JK paying to show support, just like I saw Secrets of Dumbledore in theaters by sneaking into the theater after paying and watching a different one. A true reverse Rowlholian experience!:vegas:

Love this for you :golfclap:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

I don't care for "their" side. I don't care to hear about it. I don't care to understand it. There is not a single reasoning, not a single argument in the world that will make me say something like "what about their side?" about transphobes. Their side is evil, it really IS that black-and-white, end of the question. 

As much as I think you're abrasive here (still love you but those members weren't sympathizing with her, just making sense of the situation :huntyga:) I lowkey have to agree.

Nobody's responsible for her radicalization other than herself :laughga: when confronted with a different, less hateful, world view, she's the one that dug in her heels and decided to be an even sh*ttier person rather than attempt to learn or sympathize with other people.

Not one person who got mad at her for being transphobic before is to blame for her actions and words today :lolly:

🖤

Debithius
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Damn you are a lost cause, you are calling me an apologist for presenting the other side that I myself don't agree with. 

Literally grow up and don't debate me or anyone else if you can't read the full statement.

Debithius
33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

As much as I think you're abrasive here (still love you but those members weren't sympathizing with her, just making sense of the situation :huntyga:) I lowkey have to agree.

Nobody's responsible for her radicalization other than herself :laughga: when confronted with a different, less hateful, world view, she's the one that dug in her heels and decided to be an even sh*ttier person rather than attempt to learn or sympathize with other people.

Not one person who got mad at her for being transphobic before is to blame for her actions and words today :lolly:

I would like to mention that it is her own fault yes and that's sadly not how they see it which I really hate. But the way I explained it before is just the way they see it and that really bugs me.

SpadesToStart

I think the reason the trans movement continues to struggle is because there are so many people like you who insist on berating and belittling others who are actually on your side. 

Catnikko

I don't care for "their" side. I don't care to hear about it. I don't care to understand it. There is not a single reasoning, not a single argument in the world that will make me say something like "what about their side?"

why does this sound like exactly the kind of thing the people you're talking about would say tho :triggered:

Actual patient

littlepotter
3 hours ago, Debithius said:

I would say that the reason people are obsessed with trans persons the way they are today, is because of how the internet treated people who had valid criticizm/arguments and questions when trans issues started to become a hot topic. Because before it became a hotly debated topic in the media, these discussions were already taking place online. People involved expected everyone to understand immidietally or they were considered transphobic if they had questions or criticizm about something they never really understood. The way the "woke" crowd responded turned them off I guess.

People have grown very bitter because of this and because they are tired of seeing people getting cancelled they formed their own little army to fight back with the same amount of force I guess.

It doesn't mean that what they say or do is right but nobody wants to recognize each other's point of view on the matter. But yes, people like JK and Macy need to chill for a moment and really think this through.

In other words you're saying the reason transphobia is strong today is trans people fiercely defending their right to exist and not be the butt of jokes. That's not it sis

chaeri pls

Archived