Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scared to go on concerts?

Vanitas

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Vanitas said:

I am sorry…. 

That's alright. When I was at the Coldplay show I have thought about it for a split second but then totally forgot about it because the show was so amazing. Life is not without risk. I really hope that especially with Gaga they will have a better look at people's bags and all... (because at the Coldplay show they didn't check anything)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa

fr this is a legit fear of mine. esp with the thing in chicago. i am going to lollapalooza at the end of the month and seriously considering only go for a day or like not at all. ur feelings are v valid rn cuz this world is proving scarier and scarier and being brave isn’t enough at least for me 

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

What's scaring me is that recently there's a trend, mostly in clubs, where people get jabbed with needles, they realize it afterwards and they have absolutely no idea what's in there, they can't find anything when they go to doctors to get analyzed etc. And apparently it's starting to happen at concerts too. I know it's a big deal in France right now, I haven't found much about the subject in Germany.

at concerts??! I thought this was a thing in nightclubs only :fatcat:

You are 100% justified in thinking about it imo. It is logical to do so. There's no getting away from the fact that there's a lot of bad stuff happening, and it does seem to be getting worse. That being said, I can't put a number on it but I suspect you would be taking a bigger risk by getting into a car than you would be by going to a Gaga concert.

I'm not the bravest person in the world. Usually when it comes to fight or flight the best place to look for me is at the airport, but the possibility of terrorism wouldn't put me off going to a concert.

Mother of Puppies

would it be a stupid idea to write an email to the venue asking if they could have a better look at people's bags or people in general? (Especially with artists like Gaga where a lot of people from the LGBTQ+ community are among the audience)

For the Coldplay show they said they will do body checks and also check bags, but they did nothing!

Cello

I hadn't really considered this. The thing that has bothered me more (and almost put me off going) is getting back to my hotel room safely at night. I'm a woman and will be going to the concert on my own. Oddly enough, travelling to and staying at a hotel by myself makes me more nervous than something happening at the concert. I guess I feel safer in places with lots of people.

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Vanitas
4 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

would it be a stupid idea to write an email to the venue asking if they could have a better look at people's bags or people in general? (Especially with artists like Gaga where a lot of people from the LGBTQ+ community are among the audience)

For the Coldplay show they said they will do body checks and also check bags, but they did nothing!

Which concert do you Go? 

Vanitas
3 minutes ago, Cello said:

I hadn't really considered this. The thing that has bothered me more (and almost put me off going) is getting back to my hotel room safely at night. I'm a woman and will be going to the concert on my own. Oddly enough, travelling to and staying at a hotel by myself makes me more nervous than something happening at the concert. I guess I feel safer in places with lots of people.

Do you Go to the dĂĽsseldorf one?

Cello
Just now, Vanitas said:

no, I'm going to the first London show

Vanitas
Just now, Cello said:

no, I'm going to the first London show

I would’ve suggest to go with you! Search for a Group, maybe of girls, and ask them to bring you home safely! 💕

Cello
Just now, Vanitas said:

I would’ve suggest to go with you! Search for a Group, maybe of girls, and ask them to bring you home safely! 💕

that's a good idea! thanks :) 

Vanitas
Just now, Cello said:

that's a good idea! thanks :) 

I would Bet that more women like u have this in mind! So… i Promise you, you will find someone!!! 

Oriane
16 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

at concerts??! I thought this was a thing in nightclubs only :fatcat:

I have a friend who went to a music festival recently and it happened to some people apparently! I thought I was safe since I don't go to nightclubs anyway :selena:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, Cello said:

Being a woman myself the only thing I'd worry about is going from the venue to the hotel. After the concert there will be a lot of people going in all kinds of directions - especially to public transport, so that's still safe. Maybe you could call a taxi?

Oriane
10 minutes ago, Vanitas said:

I'm going to the Düsseldorf one and in the same situation :gum:

Any other women here in that case?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived