💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scared to go on concerts?

Vanitas

Featured Posts

Vanitas

So guys.. i know this might be stupid But i want to ask all of you how you‘re feeling.

i am usually Not the type of guy thinking about this Kind of Stuff.. but After the tragic thing in oslo… and of course After manchester, orlando and Many more… so, are you scared to go on a concert When the lgbtq community is Becoming more and more popular in being a Target for terrorism than Ever before… i know.. being scared lets them win… But Lady gaga is THE LGBTQ+ Goddess and if they want to harm us, Its an easy target… i am even thinking bout selling my Ticket… what do you all think? By the way i love each and every one of you. And sending much love … ♥️

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Probably hundreds of high profile concerts occur every day without a problem. Terrorists want us to be scared so we go away and passively submit to their demands. Be brave.

buy bionic

CharlieQuinn

I was going to make a post about the same thing. I'm super excited for TCB in LA but also my anxiety levels are getting out of control.

The current state of America is insane and sad with all the shootings.. but also I've seen the news where huge crowds of people are taking over the LA streets for illegal street racing and drinking and I keep thinking about this all the time.

I'm really worried :ohno:

Vanitas

Charliie, all i can say is i feel you and i really appreciate you for Taking the time answering me. I love you.. sending you positive vibes from Germany. 💕

EvilBunny
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Probably hundreds of high profile concerts occur every day without a problem. Terrorists want us to be scared so we go away and passively submit to their demands. Be brave.

Its not that simple u little piece of sunshine. Being brave, in these kind of situations, could cost his life. Its impossible to not feel anxious with this scenario. 

Vanitas
Just now, EvilBunny said:

Its not that simple u little piece of sunshine. Being brave, in these kind of situations, could cost his life. Its impossible to not feel anxious with this scenario. 

I know the meaning behind this Post.. But i literally dont know what to do, how to feel 

phantasmas

Ngl, I've been scared to go out to many places and events lately. It's hard to overcome those feelings sometimes and some days are easier than others. Have to remind ourselves to always be vigilant if we do choose to go out into public spaces. 

EvilBunny
1 minute ago, Vanitas said:

I know the meaning behind this Post.. But i literally dont know what to do, how to feel 

I think you shouldnt ignore your limits. It wont be nice to watch the concert in fear. If it will make u feel better, sell your tickets. Now, if u think ur able to enjoy the concert without disrespecting your well being, than go and try not to think too much about It. Sadly, life is unpredictable. We can die tomorrow at the supermaket or in really stupid situations, u know? So Its kinda out of our control. We cant stay locked in our homes trying to avoid danger all the time. But u know, sometimes, being cautious can be good. Hope i helped u 

Mother of Puppies

I haven't actually thought about this until now. :fatcat:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Vanitas
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I haven't actually thought about this until now. :fatcat:

I am sorry…. 

HermioneT
10 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Ngl, I've been scared to go out to many places and events lately. It's hard to overcome those feelings sometimes and some days are easier than others. Have to remind ourselves to always be vigilant if we do choose to go out into public spaces. 

Me, too:spin:

I shifted every holiday/ day trip /friends meeting when possible to rural places with no big restaurants etc. Still planning to go to TCB in Paris, but I'm anxious about it.

She / hers

Moonlight on Water

I'm going to the Texas date, but I will never let a man or a gun stop me from being myself. I refuse it.

she/her

I'm quite nervous too tbh! I get scared to go to the gym when there is like 100 people in there so I don't know how I'm gonna cope with 66,000!

However I love Gaga so much, she's my hero and no one or anything can stop me from going (unless it's cancelled lol) 

Vanitas
9 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

I'm going to the Texas date, but I will never let a man or a gun stop me from being myself. I refuse it.

Thats uplifting. ♥️

Oriane

What's scaring me is that recently there's a trend, mostly in clubs, where people get jabbed with needles, they realize it afterwards and they have absolutely no idea what's in there, they can't find anything when they go to doctors to get analyzed etc. And apparently it's starting to happen at concerts too. I know it's a big deal in France right now, I haven't found much about the subject in Germany.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived