💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lou Taylor exposed trying to drug Britney & put her in a c-ship

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney’s former business manager Lou Taylor has been exposed by Britney’s lawyer. Lou Taylor has been denying being involved in the creation of the Conservatorship, however Britney’s lawyer has filed emails showing she was indeed involved and wanted to get Jamie to have powers to have Britney be drugged.

Lou and Britney’s former assistant Robin have failed to show up to multiple depositions. 

Rosengart also mentioned Lou’s company, Tri-Star made atleast $18m from Britney. He also mentions how Britney was the first client they had, which led to Tri-Star now working with the Kardashian’s and Travis Scott,”.

Lou, her company and Jamie Spears are refusing to hand over documents to Britney’s lawyer. 

Tri-star received 5% of B’s revenues, so their $18M cut suggests B may have made $360M during cship, when Court docs say her net worth is $60M…

Also the leaked emails show that Lou Taylor tried to become a Conservator...

Catch up on the whole thread:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Lucas

It's so funny how they just refuse to show up to court appointments and to provide files. We all have no doubt they're guilty, them refusing to cooperate makes it even more obvious, but they should be punished for not cooperating in any way

Dojo

no wonder the kardashians have been reaaaal quiet about this! them and travis have direct business with that monster! 

weed

holy shiiiiit Britney made/generated maybe over $360M... and couldn't drive a car, go out, etc. and they stole soo much fking money!! I hope her lawyer is the king of all lawyers and wins

Gimme More
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's so funny how they just refuse to show up to court appointments and to provide files. We all have no doubt they're guilty, them refusing to cooperate makes it even more obvious, but they should be punished for not cooperating in any way

I forgot to add she also tried to become a conservator :trollga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

phantasmas

It's so great seeing Britney's new lawyer basically finding out the same info her fans uncovered months (and even years) ago and really taking action on her behalf

I don't usually say this about men but this man is a saint :pray:

Phaye Monster

Jail jail jailllll for them all, what an evil woman

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived