💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB @ MetLife - Best Seats?

Nycboy

Featured Posts

Nycboy

For those attending TCB at MetLife Stadium, which section do you think is the best? I’m currently in GA Pit, but I’m nervous that it’ll be difficult to see the stage with lots of people crowding in front of me without assigned seats. I also feel like it could be the best section as long as it’s not too crowded since it’s closest to the stage. I could probably resell my tickets and buy new ones in any section, so I’m second guessing here. Any help is appreciated!

LateToCult

I think sections 139 and 113 would be good. 124, 126, and 128 could also be good if you want a view from across the venue. 

DavidJP

You could get some seats in section 134($198), it looks like it'll have a full view of the stage! Im not sure about the side view seats, they are very expensive and do look very SIDE view ($218, $278, and $373).

i would recommend using "aviewfrommyseat" to see the approximate view! Thats what I did when i got my seats and I am okay with where I am (128) and getting a straight on view of the WHOLE stage, even though im not too close 

DavidJP
5 minutes ago, DavidJP said:

You could get some seats in section 134($198), it looks like it'll have a full view of the stage! Im not sure about the side view seats, they are very expensive and do look very SIDE view ($218, $278, and $373).

i would recommend using "aviewfrommyseat" to see the approximate view! Thats what I did when i got my seats and I am okay with where I am (128) and getting a straight on view of the WHOLE stage, even though im not too close 

also if money is not a big deal you could get section 113!  I always prefer a seat over GA because I can sit if i need a break and i dont have to worry about losing my spot 

Archived