Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Janet Jackson - Essence Festival LIVE (2022)

Reginald

Featured Posts

Reginald

QUEEN OF POP Janet Jackson took the stage at Essence Festival over the weekend. Her career-spanning setlist included almost 30 of her biggest hits. Enjoy!

Also :giveup: dear GOD these background dancers are foiiine, and could totally get it. I love a man who can dance well. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

LadyEnigma

Why has the mixing lately for basically every performance I've seen been a MESS, like every time I watch a festival stream it's muddy or the mic is way too low.

Reginald
6 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

Why has the mixing lately for basically every performance I've seen been a MESS, like every time I watch a festival stream it's muddy or the mic is way too low.

Right?! :ladyhaha: Janet deserves better.

She looks amazing though. I'm over here half her age and can't dance that well 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Ziggy

This crowd sucks wtf. Ma’am is giving everything here and the crowd is giving her nothing back in the first half. Also this setlist is everything :patrizia:

Reginald
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Also this setlist is everything :patrizia:

Seriously. I would probably faint just from the excitement of seeing her perform ALL of her biggest hits :tony: They are beyond lucky  

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

StarstruckIllusion

Oh she needs to start the Black Diamond tour ASAP… 😭😭😭😭

phantasmas

oh wow I didnt know her set was gonna be that long

def saving this to watch later tonight :music:

Ziggy
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Oh she needs to start the Black Diamond tour ASAP… 😭😭😭😭

Period

ProfessionalClown

Possibly some of her best performances right there. She gave it ALLL and I’m so happy for her.

LeJudas

SHE DID BEYOND PERFECT. 

SHE SANG, REGARDLESS OF THE AUDIO ISSUES AND SHE PROVED THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED HELP TO PUT ON A SHOW? 

Name any artists that can do that without cancelling or giving up and walking off stage? Besides Gaga & Beyonce I can't think of anyone else who actually has the raw talent to make magic without the help of technology 

Reject False Icons

Oh my I’m so excited recently I discovered Janet and I’m on a spiral of her music career :nooo:how is she so underrated with younger generations 

SHE STARTED WITH FEEDBACK, I'm dead already, and the transition to so much better :air::air::air:

Archived