life

New Advertisement for TCB Arlington date

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

franminervini
34 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i saw a london bus advert for TCB yesterday :tony:

Ohh I haven't seen any yet. Can't wait 😍

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

luckyanderson

Not trying to attack anybody here but what is the point in promoting an already sold out tour for venues? I understand the concept but considering only x amount of tickets were available and have long since been sold out (right?) what reason do venues have to further promote event besides (this feels like a reach) to remind? ticket purchasers of said event? 

LastNight

Ahhh so exciting! I love seeing promo out in the wild, hopefully we get more snaps like this and the newspaper ad from the other day - it’s so fun. Can’t believe how close we are to the tour starting :woohoo:

Moonlight on Water
20 minutes ago, luckyanderson said:

Not trying to attack anybody here but what is the point in promoting an already sold out tour for venues? I understand the concept but considering only x amount of tickets were available and have long since been sold out (right?) what reason do venues have to further promote event besides (this feels like a reach) to remind? ticket purchasers of said event? 

IIRC, the Arlington date has 4k seats left.

she/her

GypsyVida

Hersheypark Stadium usually puts up gigantic promo posters for acts who are coming soon. It's nice because you see them when you are entering the theme park, so many eyes will see it.

I remember they did this for Harry's first solo tour.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Stupid Oreo

I saw promo in Rotterdam for the Arnhem date a few days ago😭

D1SC0STICK

So this thing is actually happening after all :tony:

Find your freedom in the music.

Gaby15
5 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

This isn't just for potential ticket buyers for the tour, it is general PR for both the artist and the venue.

Archived