💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

the TRUE youngest self-made billionaire woman

COOOK

Featured Posts

Dennis

Being a billionaire is a choice, an evil one. If you're fortunate to make that much money, you should donate a lot of it. I mean look at what's happening today, destruction in Ukraine, starvation in Africa as a result. And all of these billionaires are like meh not my problem.

weed

Very impressive, her life is wild. A girl from Barbados bullied growing up turned into a ever-lasting global icon with a billion dollars. 

Economy

Crazy. Never would have imagined this would have happened after Pon De Replay

Economy
50 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Being a billionaire is a choice, an evil one. If you're fortunate to make that much money, you should donate a lot of it. I mean look at what's happening today, destruction in Ukraine, starvation in Africa as a result. And all of these billionaires are like meh not my problem.

Agreed. I don't hate success and being really well off is great if ur that fortunate but there comes a certain threshold where it just becomes gross that an individual can have that much wealth and income for themselves

While I don't always agree with all of his proposals or ideas because of potential unintended consequences, one thing Bernie Sanders said I strongly agree with is that Billionaires shouldn't exist...

Even 9 digits ($100M+) in an ideal world I don't think should exist

alsemanche

Nothing to be proud of lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Dojo
1 hour ago, weed said:

Very impressive, her life is wild. A girl from Barbados bullied growing up turned into a ever-lasting global icon with a billion dollars. 

what? she was bullied? how?

weed
1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

what? she was bullied? how?

In an interview in 2008 she said she was bullied by her peers for looking “too white”

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

Let's not pretend Rihanna is stingy with her money, because she is one of the most philanthropic celebrities in the world, well out pacing your typical mega rich individual. 

She has to date started two foundations to help with different causes: the Believe Foundation which helps terminally ill children, and Clara Lionel Foundation which has helped create and fund educational programs in poor countries and built a children's cancer hospital in Barbados. 

She donated money to several different sources to assist with COVID-19 relief. She has donated money to helping women and children who've suffered from domestic violence during the lockdown. 

That's also not to mention that while she is a billionaire in terms of her net worth, she does not actually have that amount of money. Net worth is not a measurement of how much money someone has, it's the total worth of their assets relative to their debts. She is still stupid wealthy, make no mistake, but she's hardly stingy with it. 

Emvee

People really don’t understand the SCALE that a billion represents. While Rihanna may not be personally a billionaire, she represents a system that exploits poverty in the global south and sometimes even child labor. The ends do not justify the means. 

8 hours ago, Dennis said:

This. Thank you. Saying ur a billionaire is not « wow » to me. It’s what the **** are you doing for people then. We are billions, you are one person with billions, you should be ashamed. Just how I feel. But it’s our system, but if u have those billions don’t u dare buy urself mansions and cars and 7 jets. Making me puke

Blackout19
8 hours ago, Dennis said:

they don't care, but they ike to speak about being happy is so easy, and money doesn't matter

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived