• Created
  • Last Reply
HotLikeMexico

Imma pick one cause it says movie.

my favorite movie since child hood has always been Fantasia 

weed

Hmm perhaps Coraline? Or The Wizard of Oz, or… The Strangers

CatelynnMarie

A Goofy Movie. I have many categorical favorite films (as in, we all have films that we could just watch over & over because they're comforting, but then there are what i'd consider fave films that blew you away and changed you to some degree, but you'd not necessarily re-watch them again or nearly as much. like the initial first, maybe second watch just hits you in such a way where it just couldn't possibly have the same affect after so many times, but it was done SO well and gave off such a hardcore effect. idk if that makes sense, hopefully), but this will always be my number one. 

MV5BZDczYjU4MDMtY2RjMy00Y2UyLWE2MmMtZjli

HausOfAntonio
3 hours ago, skaxboy said:

showgirls.jpg

Hands down my favorite movie. It’s got bad dialogue, bad acting, and over the top at times. It’s entertaining every minute and unintentionally funny. It’s panned as one of the worst films but for me it delivers every single time. They used to hold and annual screening in SF with a pre show play. They also had costume contests and would sent out those contestants to the audience to give “lap dances” to ppl who bought a large popcorn.

It’s dazzling, it’s exciting, and very very sexy! And it’s on Tubi right now to stream for free  

tumblr_o14hj8NIuz1r5zj1yo1_400.jpg

I think it was… intentionally unintentionally funny :laughga:

Ivy

I don't really have a top favorite but some of my favorites that I've watched over and over are

Ratatouille
Rosemary's Baby
Grease
The Shining 
And many Alfred Hitchcock ones!

Oh and Pan's Labyrinth is a favorite but I have only watched 2x because it's too sad:fatcat:

Franch Toast
19 hours ago, Ororo Munroe said:

these two beautiful love stories, both of them made me depressed for a few after I watched them lol. can’t pick one, sorry. 

In_the_Mood_for_Love_movie.jpgMV5BMTUxMzk0NDg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg0

19 hours ago, alsemanche said:

In the Mood for Love is SOOOO good

In the Mood for Love is one of my favorites. Also Happy Together and Chungking Express by the same director 

She/Her/Hers

Archived