Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Top 5 artists that you don't like

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Suspiria
6 hours ago, brizoda said:

Charli XCX

How can you possibly not like Charli:messga: I mean ok if her music isn't to your taste, but she's one of the most down to earth, hardworking and unproblematic people in the industry rn

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeroen Bloeming

1. Bruno Mars

2. Britney Spears 

3. Kanye West

4. Drake

5. Cardi B

Concertaholic

1. Kanye West
2. Travis Scott
3. Drake
4. Billie Eilish
5. Madonna :ohwell:

Suspiria

1. Rihanna. I never understood why she has the status she has, she's just another industry pop star who somehow managed to stay relevant for longer than everyone, by jumping on trends. She never had any artistic identity or particular musical/performing talent. And her whole schtick is basically 'idgaf' which to me is like, why are people impressed by someone who doesn't care about their work

2. Demi, doesn't need explained lol

3. Blackbear, his style of singing is unbearable and his work is just beyond cringe

4. Kim Petras, she has a good voice but her artistry is just unbearably bland, it's neither interesting nor fun. As a person she clearly doesn't seem to stand for much

5. Gaga:stalkga: partially joking but like, can she please hype up this tour a bit please, we've been waiting 2 years already, where is the fun and excitement?:selena:

LDGA

1. Nicki Minaj ( Her attittude is just ugh).

2. BTS ( the kings of the most basic and overrated music af all time, also with the most annoying army of 12 to 15 year old teenagers that dont have a life).

3. Drake ( his music is so meh, but that is not the reason i dislike him, since that performance when he expressed his love towards Rihanna, and then she said that it was so random and that she was uncomfortable, i kind of started hating on him). 

4. Ed Sheeran ( i still dislike him because he has been doing the most boring music for all of his career. But lately i ve seen that he made some cool stuff like a Rock Remix to Bad Habits, i still dislike him but he might leave this list in the coming years).

5. Adam levine/ Maroon 5 ( they are only doing basic pop music, but for some reason they think its gold, like no)

GipJo

Taylor Swift (song, personality)

Katy Perry (personality)

Camilia (song, personality)

Nicki Minaj (personality, personal life)

Ed Sheeran (song, personality)

gumzy3000

Billie Eyelash - I really can't get into her music, its too boring.

Demi Lovato - Her personality is like claws on a chalkboard and that makes her music unbearable to me

Selena Gomez - She is really basic and boring but she has some okay songs 

Madonna - Love her music but I feel the opposite about her as a person. Her personality is awful 99% of the time.

Ava Max - She has some okay songs but she reminds me too much of Gaga, and not in a good way 

trolly troll troll

lavender blonde

Kanye West

Ed Sheeran

Kim Petras

Demi Lovato

BTS

Why some of you don't like Halsey and Dua??? :giveup::confused:

nicki minaj

onika maraj

nike manij

neeky meenayj

*whatever other name for nicki minaj*

StrawberryBlond

Like their music but not their personality

Eminem

Dr Dre

Cardi B

Demi Lovato

Jennifer Lopez

Like their personality but not their music (they have talent but it doesn't translate into great music)

Doja Cat

Megan Thee Stallion

Lewis Capaldi

Harry Styles

Charli XCX

Music is ok but don't like their personality

Taylor Swift

Beyonce

Rihanna

Katy Perry

Miley Cyrus

Ed Sheeran

Madonna

Kanye West

Nicki Minaj

Adele

11 hours ago, phantasmas said:

- C*m*l* C*b*ll*

You don't even want to know how I misread that after a quick glance!

9 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Why?

In response to Rihanna, it's because she's always mistreated her fans, in my view. She openly mocked them when they disapproved of her getting back with Chris at the time (she even said one of them looked in a goat), was really mean to a fan who copied one of her looks for prom with a "fantasy vs reality" side-by-side response (the girl looked really good, don't know what her problem was) and is known for turning up to shows late. When she knew how many of her fans disapproved of her and Chris's relationship being rekindled but not only got back with him but made her entire Unapologetic album about him presenting him as some sort of misunderstood angel, it amazed me that she had any fans left after that. I also think her whole "bad bitch" mentality is really a sign of deep insecurity and she uses it to excuse being rude. It makes me sad that so many people fall for this. But I think her hiatus and becoming a mother may well have mellowed her, I've not seen anything bad from her in a while.

AndiGaga

1. James Blunt -i hate his voice

2. Jessie Reyez - saw her 2 weeks ago on Billies tour, her personality was alright but she sounds like a dying frog

3. Demi Lovato - annoying 

4. Chainsmokers - nothing interesting about them

5. Ed Sheeran - music is okay, he is booring af 

pachinko
11 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

1. Bad Bunny - mediocre, untalented, overrated, just unhearable stuff.

2. Harry Styles - generic, boring, overrated and forced to "break stereotypes".

3. Conan Gray - boring, I just can't connect with him, always this type of music for suffered teenagers will make me cringe.

4. Olivia Rodrigo - I find her music, style and concept boring, I don't feel interested in her.

5. Dua Lipa - overrated, predictable and monotone, what a boring artist tbh :haroon:

I was about to put Rosalía on this top but I think my problem with her is that she doesn't exploit her own big talent and locks herself in the (ugly) urban genre and make herself viral with random lyrics and stuff.

Bad Bunny? You chose violence today. 

Poltergeist

Taylor Swift - I don't like her and her music (LWYMMD is the only exception, music video also slays)

Demi Lovato - same as Taylor, but at least I like her voice + I find the upcoming album interesting

Cardi B - ohhh how she annoys me (Press slays though)

Olivia Rodrigo (am I being too old being 25?)

Justin Bieber - neither him or his music appeal to me, but I've had Beauty And The Beat on repeat some years ago :flower:

Honorable mention - Ed Sheeran

ALSO I'm surprised noone has mentioned Azealia Banks yet, who's one of the worst people walking on the earth, but at the same time is extremely talented

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

HotLikeMexico

Honestly, a huge Majority of the pop girlies GGD is wet for. It’s just not for me and don’t think they are THAT great 

If I have to narrow it down to five, I cannot stand Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Charli XCX, Lil Nas X, and Taylor Swift. 

Lana Del Rey and Harry Styles are honorable mentions. 

Archived