šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATED:Chromatica Ball sales till today

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

Hello since the ball is 2 weeks away from beginning,along with me having some time,I managed to count the left tickets for her dates(excluding resale tickets),Here're the number

So little update again from me(ignore me lmfao i have some free time)

Dusseldorf:

Till 03.07 total available tickets:56 tickets(7 VIP tickets left)

Stockholm:

Total available tickets:58(18 seated left and 40 VIP)Ā tickets.GA is still available cant count them

Arnhem:around 3,600k tickets available

Paris:SOLD OUT

Toronto:1445 available tickets

Washington DC:SOLD OUT(at least every ticket on the website is a resale one)

New Jersey:873 available tickets(They added new sections)

Chicago:Only resale tickets, so this counts as sold out?

Boston:SOLD OUT

Arlington TX:Around 4000 tickets(might be incorrect)

Atlanta:7561 tickets availableĀ 

Hershey:Around 2400 tickets available

San Francisco:4209 tickets available

Los Angeles:Around 3403 available tickets

Houston:I gave up, there are SOOO MANY tickets

Miami:Around 6077 tickets available.

Tokyo:Both Nights sold out

We're ready for the serve to begin

Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht

Ok I know it's Gaga and I know it's a tour, but there NEEDS to be promo about it. Countdown, video stuff, teasers, ads... Like, I'm sure they will sell out before their respective dates, but there needs to be some HYPE! I've had my tickets for over two years now, like many, and the album is as old. It's time to start the machine again! #TheJourneyContinues..

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

Ok I know it's Gaga and I know it's a tour, but there NEEDS to be promo about it. Countdown, video stuff, teasers, ads... Like, I'm sure they will sell out before their respective dates, but there needs to be some HYPE! I've had my tickets for over two years now, like many, and the album is as old. It's time to start the machine again! #TheJourneyContinues..

Yeah kind of strange considering other artists tease their stages and so on.ForĀ example The Weeknd tweets about the tour almost every day and posted several pictures of his stageĀ 

TimotheeChalamet

What are the chances she will start teasing tomorrow since it's the beginning of the week?Ā 

41 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah kind of strange considering other artists tease their stages and so on.ForĀ example The Weeknd tweets about the tour almost every day and posted several pictures of his stageĀ 

Ā 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

What are the chances she will start teasing tomorrow since it's the beginning of the week?Ā 

Ā 

Donā€™t know.Maybe she willĀ 

Stef

London night one: Sold Out

London night two: doing decent iā€™d imagineĀ 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

GagasLeftFoot

Ngl, I like the fact that my tour date isn't that popular. If it means I can go closer and maybe have some room since I'm in the GC.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

London night one: Sold Out

London night two: doing decent iā€™d imagineĀ 

Thanks!

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, itscyrusbabe said:

Ngl, I like the fact that my tour date isn't that popular. If it means I can go closer and maybe have some room since I'm in the GC.

Which date are you attendingĀ :glamourpuss:

GagasLeftFoot
22 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Which date are you attendingĀ :glamourpuss:

Arnhem

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

LilyLark

A bit odd that some dates are completely sold out and others have a lot of tickets....I don't know how much power her team has over resale tickets, but I suspect if the available tickets at Atlanta don't sell soon they'll attempt to slash the price. I hope they don't cancel that Atlanta date...I doubt Gaga's team would want to cancel (it's not the best publicity with an artists does that) but financially it must just be too expensive with that many tickets...

Not entirely shocked, though. I love Gaga and I think some underestimate her power-but she also doesn't have quite the "ability to sell out everything" ability that she used to and tickets sales are down for everyone (even younger artists (not that Gaga's old) who have a younger fanbase). I'm guessing it's due to COVID? IDK, Harry Style seems to be the only who who is basically selling out everywhere...even Dua is only selling out some dates (which surprised me, as I thought she'd sell out everywhere...more than Harry).

James Gibson

Atlanta already solt a lot and even if there is quite an amount left, many stadium concerts there are failling to sell out. So I guess Gaga is fine.

I think the only one who will look ugly by the concert date is Houston. Everything else will look from good to mass slayage and the numbers all great.

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

DC actually hasnā€™t sold out yet. The site they do the tickets for is here:Ā https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/concerts/lady-gaga. Iā€™m going to this date so I check up on it every now and thenšŸ™ˆ

Ā 

I was checking ticketmasterĀ and every ticket says itā€™s a resale oneĀ 

danbekim

c'mon houston!!! get them tix!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Archived