Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATED:Chromatica Ball sales till today

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Sherry

Y'all are worrying in vain. Once the opening night happens and people see what the show will be like, tickets are going to sell way faster and the shows will be sold out. Bookmark me

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny21
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Not you pulling up articles from years back to try n do something. :air:

But it still makes no sense to compare Gaga’s tour with past female stadium tours because they were at a much larger scale than her’s. You’re here acting like Taylor selling nearly 90k tickets in 1 city is comparable to Gaga who’s only selling around 40k. You literally can’t peg the other girls down a notch just because Gaga’s demand doesn’t compare

I'm a Taylor fan, lol, which is why I know ALL about "free tickets," as do many Swifties. I defended her in this forum. Do a search! 😂

You had no idea or you wouldn't have questioned me... and I wouldn't have posted the articles from San Francisco Chronicle article and TicketNews, lol. 

Again, what I said was... EVEN Taylor didn't sell out her last stadium tour, why did y'all expect Gaga to sell out hers? That's just silly.

Why are you still a Gaga fan though, I mean, you drag her in every other thread, lol. Well, your problem, not mine.

FYI, Taylor also gave away free tickets to her fans, girl scouts, foster kids, etc. So much fun.

To recap, Taylor's contract called for Levi's stadium to be filled to an ACCEPTABLE level, so 20,000 tickets were given away! 

Y'all obsessing over ticket sales, when tickets are given away behind the scenes... It all depends on their contract, lol.  

Touring Data accept reports from venues, promoters and agencies. They are not the Internal Revenue Service! Take everything with a grain of salt.

she/her/hers

Sunny21
22 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, it's not accurate but in a COVID era world no one is selling out all the dates. Harry is the closest, but I believe even he didn't sell out every tour date. I suspect Gag's team had to be aware of this fact and that she doesn't have the selling power that she used to (even if she has more power than a lot of fans give her credit for) and the fact that the album is old doesn't help, either.

That said, I don't know how much they can do against the unfair scalpers/resale value-artists have complained in the past about it-but they probably could have slashed the prices by 10% and that would have helped. Also some of the locations (though I'm glad people get the chance to see her in those locations)...2 Lt. Am dates, instead of the Netherlands, would have sold out/near sold out like the Tokyo and London dates. And I don't understand the multiple dates in TX, instead of just one, and the Atlanta date...

16 hours ago, James Gibson said:

I agree dates like Arnhem and Houston were not the best picks, but with those high prices y'all have to keep in mind that its underwhelming result probably gross more than any sold-out show in latin america AT ALL. The currency here is way lower than american dollar with a high cost to cover in traveling and everything. Those flop ones at least are already part of an itinerary in the same continent that won't affect their logistics a lot. Plus I bet GelreDome wasn't even expensive to rent.

Here's Metallica gross in a São Paulo packed stadium. An average price of $64 but in brazillian currency it means R$343 which is extremely pricey as an average. It's simply not profitable to tour here with an international act in limited dates and terribly high prices like Gaga this year. Plus rock acts sell out much easier here than Gaga ever would. If she put the terribly rip off prices she's pulling everwhere else surely it wouldn't sell out. That's why Coldplay is doing a trillion dates here with low prices + Rock in Rio. A one or two off dates in Rio wouldn't justify its expenses like Tokyo does.

On 7/3/2022 at 11:25 PM, wook said:

Last month there was more then 15K tickets available in Miami so actually she is doing very good

On 7/4/2022 at 12:05 AM, SlaeUrAnus said:

Texas and Arnhem :messga:

Texans and Netherlands, what’s good?

Why Miami? Maybe Gaga wants to sing... "NO MATTER GAY, straight, or bi'..." in the great state of Florida?

Y'all heard about their "DON'T SAY GAY" law? Surely they wouldn't arrest her for that! (I'm kidding.) 😀

Why Houston? Maybe because Arlington was almost, not quite sold out - and a lot of ticket buyers are from neighboring southern states, and south of the border? 

Well, Gaga is NOT very popular in red states like Texas and Florida, to put it mildly. (She campaigned against Trump in 2016 and 2020.)

Good thing she's not a country singer... The Dixie Chicks (now known as the Chicks) were boycotted by country fans and blacklisted by country radio for criticizing then-president George W Bush!

As long as TCB is profitable - and it WILL BE, everybody's happy. No reason to obsess over Houston or Miami. 

she/her/hers

Tinnitus15

Don’t worry guys!Every artist sell out last minute.Just see tik tok how everyone’s buying last minute tickets for Coldplay cuz they’ve seen their show on videos and wana go.Taylor wasn’t the only one giving tickets.BEYONCÉ did it too.Rihanna had a huge amount of empty seats too.Gaga’s fine 

NichuuB
On 7/4/2022 at 7:59 AM, DrCake said:

Pls, i know she's doing good. I'm just trolling:ladyhaha:

Property of @Whale

LastNight

Seems like promo has started rolling out in the different cities! Hopefully at the very least we’ll get a couple of posts from Gaga over the next few days, plus all the pictures and videos once the tour gets going (like you guys said above) and it should be fine! I’m sure she’s gonna put on an amazing show, so once people start seeing bits and pieces from it she’ll definitely have no problem shifting more tickets.

Also, re Taylor: I think it’s something she must have in all her contracts because we got hundreds of free tickets for her Reputation tour at my workplace, as did lots of other businesses across my city (Manchester, UK). I’m sure it varies from artist to artist but I imagine it’s a fairly common thing that happens? Especially for a stadium tour and/or multiple nights in the same venue. It’s good PR to have a stadium looking full, and in the long run it can bring the artist more fans. Taylor’s was such a good show that it turned me from a casual listener to a full-on fan and I’ll happily pay to see her on tour next time she comes. Giving away tickets is obviously not the ideal situation, but it definitely has upsides for the artist too.

heavymetalartpop
On 7/3/2022 at 5:40 PM, SamanthaC said:

See you there! :vegas:

Ahhh can’t wait!!:pawsup:

Alfonso
3 hours ago, LastNight said:

Seems like promo has started rolling out in the different cities! Hopefully at the very least we’ll get a couple of posts from Gaga over the next few days, plus all the pictures and videos once the tour gets going (like you guys said above) and it should be fine! I’m sure she’s gonna put on an amazing show, so once people start seeing bits and pieces from it she’ll definitely have no problem shifting more tickets.

Also, re Taylor: I think it’s something she must have in all her contracts because we got hundreds of free tickets for her Reputation tour at my workplace, as did lots of other businesses across my city (Manchester, UK). I’m sure it varies from artist to artist but I imagine it’s a fairly common thing that happens? Especially for a stadium tour and/or multiple nights in the same venue. It’s good PR to have a stadium looking full, and in the long run it can bring the artist more fans. Taylor’s was such a good show that it turned me from a casual listener to a full-on fan and I’ll happily pay to see her on tour next time she comes. Giving away tickets is obviously not the ideal situation, but it definitely has upsides for the artist too.

Omg, can you please get me tickets for her next tour? :giveup:

Jpanese

I'm glad I got my Tokyo tickets through the American Express pre-sale since it was an instant sellout for both dates.

Japanese little monsters showing up 💅

salty like sodium
On 7/4/2022 at 4:24 AM, rasclautmangos said:

Atlanta added sections that weren't originally available. I wonder why seats were added when there were already so many unsold.

sometimes they reserve seats for promo or giveaways to celebrities that they then free up closer to the show

LandonM170
On 7/5/2022 at 10:20 AM, LastNight said:

Makes sense as she did 4 UK shows in big stadiums and according to Wikipedia she had a 77,000 attendance for the Manchester weekend and 143,000 attendance for the London weekend. I went to the reputation stadium tour on the 2nd Atlanta, GA night and she is a god! I love her, and I am so happy you are a fan!

StarstruckIllusion

Well… the tour starts tomorrow 😳😳 Any updates ??

Archived