💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATED:Chromatica Ball sales till today

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Sunny21
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

That said, Gaga's team/label/etc. had to be aware that sales are way down (like I said above, very few artists are selling out more than a few dates...Harry Styles seems to be the exception) so I imagine if need be they'll pitch in more of her own money, etc. I also think a big problem is that the majority of tickets are "verified resale"...people want to see Gaga but don't want to pay the obscene amounts the scalpers are asking...

Relax. NONE of Gaga's female contemporaries sold out their last stadium tour... Not even Taylor. 🙂

Drake, Adele, and Justin Bieber played arenas in summer 2016, while BeyoncĂ©, Coldplay, and Guns N’ Roses played stadiums. 

Drake played FOUR shows at MSG and still fell short of the combined seating capacity available at Beyoncé's TWO Citi Field shows.

On the other hand, arena tours usually sell out in minutes, while stadium tours don't, and that's ok! 

Money is more important than optics, lol. Comparing the bottom lines of each TOUR (not each date!) after the summer is the best way to measure success. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, dit said:

the tour is going to gross immensly but there are still a lot of unsold dates....she seems to be struggling in certain key cities. I think its because the album is so old and there is a lack of hype. I know ppl will see Gaga no matter what because she has that much pull and star power at this point but maybe giving fans like a new pop song or a video for one of the album tracks from Chromatica can help bring some buzz and hype? idk

Lol it’s too late for that
 prepare to defend her from all the draggings she’ll get for unsold stadium seats 😭

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

Relax. NONE of Gaga's female contemporaries sold out their last stadium tour... Not even Taylor. 🙂

She did. Early reports claimed it wasn’t selling out because tickets were selling at a slow pace due to the high prices but in the end she sold 2,888,916/2,888,916 tickets.

9 hours ago, NicoB said:

Omg. She's over

Last month there was more then 15K tickets available in Miami so actually she is doing very good

Starmie25

I'm sure all will be ok in the end, but I think Gaga needs to focus future touring on other markets outside the USA, like South America, Asia and Australia.

Sunny21

Not surprising at all. TCB is a stadium tour, and Gaga is not as popular in SOUTHERN RED STATES. Read the comments at Fox News, lol.

She campaigned for Biden against Trump in 2020, and Trump lost. Texas and Florida voted FOR Trump. Georgia turned blue... after multiple recounts.  

Should Gaga BOYCOTT RED STATES like (Don't Say Gay) Florida?? Never perform in Florida and Texas again until they change their laws?? Of course not. 

Just like she didn't turn down NFL's Super Bowl Halftime show, or a patriotic studio movie like Top Gun: Maverick. 

Gaga is nothing if not patriotic. She protested outside Trump Tower with an American flag! It's her country, too. 🙂

11 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A bit odd that some dates are completely sold out and others have a lot of tickets....I don't know how much power her team has over resale tickets, but I suspect if the available tickets at Atlanta don't sell soon they'll attempt to slash the price. I hope they don't cancel that Atlanta date...I doubt Gaga's team would want to cancel (it's not the best publicity with an artists does that) but financially it must just be too expensive with that many tickets...

10 hours ago, James Gibson said:

Atlanta already solt a lot and even if there is quite an amount left, many stadium concerts there are failling to sell out. So I guess Gaga is fine.

I think the only one who will look ugly by the concert date is Houston. Everything else will look from good to mass slayage and the numbers all great.

9 hours ago, danbekim said:

c'mon houston!!! get them tix!

she/her/hers

SlaeUrAnus

Texas and Arnhem :messga:

Texans and Netherlands, what’s good?

Mtv Beef GIF

In my messy era.

Sunny21
2 hours ago, dit said:

maybe giving fans like a new pop song or a video for one of the album tracks from Chromatica can help bring some buzz and hype? idk

Don't confuse promo with FAN SERVICE. 😉

Her "fans" bully, shame and harass her everyday on social media, DICTATE what she should or shouldn't do, use her as a punching bag... and expect her to kiss their a**? Lol.

I read that she is not happy. She'll get over it. Either way, the tour is happening in a couple weeks.

NONE of Gaga's female contemporaries sold out their last stadium tour. Relax!

she/her/hers

Mr Ricky
15 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Mtv Beef GIF

Gurl, idk. 

If I get closer because of this, that's fine :huntyga:

Crossfit

SlaeUrAnus
7 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Gurl, idk. 

If I get closer because of this, that's fine :huntyga:

Didn’t even think of it from this perspective :ladyhaha:

In my messy era.

LateToCult
24 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

NONE of Gaga's female contemporaries sold out their last stadium tour. Relax!

Why do you keep saying this. Taylor did. And so did Beyoncé. :air:

sara57
55 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Mtv Beef GIF

I genuinely don't know why they chose Arnhem. It's a small city, relatively close to Dusseldorf where the opening night is happening, with expensive accomodation and travel costs. I'm the first one who chose Dusseldorf over Arnhem bc of this. Italy or Vienna would make so much more sense, or even Amsterdam or Rotterdam. I really don't understand the logic

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I genuinely don't know why they chose Arnhem. It's a small city, relatively close to Dusseldorf where the opening night is happening, with expensive accomodation and travel costs. I'm the first one who chose Dusseldorf over Arnhem bc of this. Italy or Vienna would make so much more sense, or even Amsterdam or Rotterdam. I really don't understand the logic

Not to mention there is no show in South Europe. Italy or Spain would've been much better.

sara57
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Not to mention there is no show in South Europe. Italy or Spain would've been much better.

Yes. Some of my friends (who aren't hardcore fans but love Gaga) told me they would probably go to Chromatica Ball if any of the shows were closer to our country (Croatia). The nearest show to Croatia and other (let's say) Southeuropean, Balkan and Mediterranean countries is almost 1000 km away and there are A LOT of people from this area who are interested in Gaga's tour. She would sell out Milan, Vienna or Barcelona with no doubt.

Archived