Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

UPDATED:Chromatica Ball sales till today

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

heavymetalartpop
47 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I was checking ticketmaster and every ticket says it’s a resale one 

Gotcha. Ticketmaster is only doing the resale for the DC date then which is probably why. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagawaffles

Oh wow I rushed to get Houston tix but tbf her concert is on a Tuesday 

NichuuB
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Miami:Around 6077 tickets available

Omg. She's over

Property of @Whale

5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Ok I know it's Gaga and I know it's a tour, but there NEEDS to be promo about it. Countdown, video stuff, teasers, ads... Like, I'm sure they will sell out before their respective dates, but there needs to be some HYPE! I've had my tickets for over two years now, like many, and the album is as old. It's time to start the machine again! #TheJourneyContinues..

So true, promo doesnt just act as a way to sell, it's a great way to keep people excited :bradley:

Sugar Baby

What are the chances of having professional recording of this tour ? At least something like the estrave??:samanthac:

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A bit odd that some dates are completely sold out and others have a lot of tickets....I don't know how much power her team has over resale tickets, but I suspect if the available tickets at Atlanta don't sell soon they'll attempt to slash the price. I hope they don't cancel that Atlanta date...I doubt Gaga's team would want to cancel (it's not the best publicity with an artists does that) but financially it must just be too expensive with that many tickets...

Is that even a possibility? You got me scared. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

LilyLark
50 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Is that even a possibility? You got me scared. 

It's possible...I know it's happened before with some artists because financially it's just too expensive to put the show on...sometimes they come up with an excuse, though, as the PR is not great for having to admit that (Rolling Stone had a piece on this sort of thing years ago)...the only date I could see it (theoretically) happening is Atlanta right now.

That said, Gaga's team/label/etc. had to be aware that sales are way down (like I said above, very few artists are selling out more than a few dates...Harry Styles seems to be the exception) so I imagine if need be they'll pitch in more of her own money, etc. I also think a big problem is that the majority of tickets are "verified resale"...people want to see Gaga but don't want to pay the obscene amounts the scalpers are asking...

Reginald

What is that, over 30k unsold tickets? :air:

Time to start the promo :gaycat:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

salty like sodium
6 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I was checking ticketmaster and every ticket says it’s a resale one 

resale tickets technically count as available tickets though as there's no guarantee someone will be using it.

salty like sodium
7 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A bit odd that some dates are completely sold out and others have a lot of tickets....I don't know how much power her team has over resale tickets, but I suspect if the available tickets at Atlanta don't sell soon they'll attempt to slash the price. I hope they don't cancel that Atlanta date...I doubt Gaga's team would want to cancel (it's not the best publicity with an artists does that) but financially it must just be too expensive with that many tickets...

Not entirely shocked, though. I love Gaga and I think some underestimate her power-but she also doesn't have quite the "ability to sell out everything" ability that she used to and tickets sales are down for everyone (even younger artists (not that Gaga's old) who have a younger fanbase). I'm guessing it's due to COVID? IDK, Harry Style seems to be the only who who is basically selling out everywhere...even Dua is only selling out some dates (which surprised me, as I thought she'd sell out everywhere...more than Harry).

that's just how it is. the money not earned on some dates is recouped by the shows that did sell out. they have contingency planners that price the tickets based on these facts to ensure that even without selling out the tickets are expensive enough that they get enough money, presumably. it's fine.

StarstruckIllusion

The 100% sold out isn’t 100% selling out 🙃 Oh well lmao

rasclautmangos

Atlanta added sections that weren't originally available. I wonder why seats were added when there were already so many unsold.

dit

the tour is going to gross immensly but there are still a lot of unsold dates....she seems to be struggling in certain key cities. I think its because the album is so old and there is a lack of hype. I know ppl will see Gaga no matter what because she has that much pull and star power at this point but maybe giving fans like a new pop song or a video for one of the album tracks from Chromatica can help bring some buzz and hype? idk

monketsharona

Hum still a lot of tickets still available..

Come on Gags do a bit promo to make those shows totally crowded. 

Archived