💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Advice for first concert?

DiamondAngel

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Not only will the New Jersey Chromatica Ball date be my first time seeing Gaga live, it’ll also be my first concert ever! I’ve been to some theatre shows, but never a concert of this scale. I grew up in a small town where no big names ever came. By the time I moved to NYC, COVID hit, so concerts weren’t really happening. I’m excited for my first-ever concert, but full of uncertainly as I’m sure it’ll be hectic. I’ll also be going by myself - I wanted to splurge and get a great ticket, and none of my friends like Gaga as much as me and were willing to pay $400+ for a good seat.

So, what advice do you have for someone who’s never been to a big concert before and is going alone? What do you wish you knew for your first concert? TIA :hug: 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Not only will the New Jersey Chromatica Ball date be my first time seeing Gaga live, it’ll also be my first concert ever! I’ve been to some theatre shows, but never a concert of this scale. I grew up in a small town where no big names ever came. By the time I moved to NYC, COVID hit, so concerts weren’t really happening. I’m excited for my first-ever concert, but full of uncertainly as I’m sure it’ll be hectic. I’ll also be going by myself - I wanted to splurge and get a great ticket, and none of my friends like Gaga as much as me and were willing to pay $400+ for a good seat.

So, what advice do you have for someone who’s never been to a big concert before and is going alone? What do you wish you knew for your first concert? TIA :hug: 

First one, enjoy. You're gonna love the experience and if you want to take pics/videos do it, but don't focus too much on that or you'll miss the live show.

Don't be scared of people pushing on the first songs, they all tend to push to get to a better place and because everyone is jumping and going crazy, but people tend to calm down after two/three songs.

Talk to people! They're there 'cause they love Gaga as much as you do, so you'll be around people who shares the love for Gaga and you'll have people in case you need to leave the queue.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

LateToCult
40 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

My advice is if you want to record, don’t scream or sing along. I literally can’t watch any of my JWT videos because I can hear myself screaming the lyrics. It’s so embarrassing and the worst part is I didn’t know I was being so loud. :poot:

NATAH

if you want people to move away from you, do a big stinky fart

mother, what must i do?

River
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

My advice is if you want to record, don’t scream or sing along. I literally can’t watch any of my ArtRave videos because I can hear myself screaming the lyrics. It’s so embarrassing and the worst part is I didn’t know I was being so bad:poot:

fixed so I can relate to this :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LaLuna

My only advice is have fun and enjoy the moment! Even if you're alone, you'll be with like-minded people who stan the same artist you do, so you can easily meet new people and perhaps even make friends. I've been to a few Gaga concerts alone myself, and a lot of fans attending the concert were staying at the same hotel as me, and they were wearing Gaga shirts or a Gaga-inspired outfit, so they're pretty easy to spot and it was a good opportunity to connect with people.

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

My advice is if you want to record, don’t scream or sing along. I literally can’t watch any of my JWT videos because I can hear myself screaming the lyrics. It’s so embarrassing and the worst part is I didn’t know I was being so loud. :poot:

Also this. I actually stopped recording at concerts because I realized I was always screaming and it kind of rendered the videos unwatchable :enigma:

Fresco

Some people like to dress in one of her iconic outfits. So, go a little early to walk around the concession area to see the costumes and mingle. Food/drinks are expensive. There is usually some kind of selfie type photo op with posters or signs. Don't bring a camera with a big lense, in the past they have not been allowed, don't know about this show. Most people just record a bit with their phones. Security usually checks bag contents and there are usually metal detectors. If you are close to speakers, (they will be huge) you might want to bring foamy ear plugs. It hasn't been an issue with the arena concerts, but this is a stadium, so idk maybe. They start tearing down the stage as soon as the show is over. Go with the flow with regard to standing/sitting. People will settle down and just listen for the ballads, usually. Close parking usually has flat fee event pricing instead of hourly, but I don't know about that stadium.

Edited because I just noticed that event parking presale reservations are up to $100 at one of the other cities.

LG666

My only advice is to stay hydrated, be in the moment and don't be on your phone too much besides recording some moments if you wish, and have an open mind! Remember that everyone going has one thing in common: Gaga. So you might make some friends. 

Most importantly: do what feels most comfortable for you in terms of being in a crowd and interacting with people. Best of luck - it'll be unforgettable!

Sherry
8 hours ago, River said:

fixed so I can relate to this :neyde:

Girl I- :air: me too

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

DiamondAngel

Thanks everyone! :kiss: this was great. I’m so excited :enigma:

Archived