💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Predict the Chromatica Ball setlist!! (game)

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25
On 7/12/2022 at 12:10 PM, LandonM170 said:

Even though this is a game thread I just have to share what songs I think are gonna be on the likely and not so likely to be on the set

Confirmed (well in my mind):

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Bad Romance

Telephone

Alejandro

Born This Way

Applause

Million Reasons

Shallow

Stupid Love

Rain on Me

Alice

Free Woman

Enigma

Replay

Babylon

Hold My Hand

Pretty Possible:

LoveGame

Judas

The Edge of Glory

Scheisse

Venus

Always Remember Us This Way (who said this was confirmed as I haven't seen an piece of evidence for it being confirmed on the set)

Plastic Doll

Sour Candy

Sine From Above

1000 Doves

Looking through the entries and both Landon and @KindnessPunk were the closest to predicting the TCB setlist. Well done! 

@LandonM170 comes in 1st with the correct with exact number of Chromatica songs that would be featured - 9! 

And @KindnessPunk with 2nd who got majority of the setlist (not in order), but what gave him the edge is the prediction of Act 2 which is lowkey similar to the actual show tbh. 

"- 911, Telephone 

-Replay / Monster 

-Sour Candy"

Seth Rollins Win GIF by WWE

Anyways, its been fun! See you next time folks. ⚔️🎊💘Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170

Watching that show live (through a stream) I could tell no one was gone even be close to knowing the set, but glad I did a good job! 

Starmie25
3 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Watching that show live (through a stream) I could tell no one was gone even be close to knowing the set, but glad I did a good job! 

Sparkle Good Job GIF by Audible

• 4 weeks later...
KindnessPunk
On 7/18/2022 at 6:27 AM, Staryu17 said:

Looking through the entries and both Landon and @KindnessPunk were the closest to predicting the TCB setlist. Well done! 

@LandonM170 comes in 1st with the correct with exact number of Chromatica songs that would be featured - 9! 

And @KindnessPunk with 2nd who got majority of the setlist (not in order), but what gave him the edge is the prediction of Act 2 which is lowkey similar to the actual show tbh. 

"- 911, Telephone 

-Replay / Monster 

-Sour Candy"

Seth Rollins Win GIF by WWE

Anyways, its been fun! See you next time folks. ⚔️🎊💘Well Done Reaction GIF by Aardman Animations

I know I’m super late to reply but thank you!! I’ve just seen the show in NJ and I was avoiding this thread because I forgot what I predicted and didn’t wanna be spoiled lol. The show is so amazing….especially Act 2 :ally:

Archived