celeb

Nicki delivers lackluster performance, barbz think she might be pregnant

Rebel

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar

And THIS is why I will not allow Beyoncé Knowles-Carter to be disrespected. She ain't stepping off that stage without leaving her soul on it.

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I don’t like pregnancy speculations. Idk why it irks me. She could just be out of shape, has no endurance and hasn’t worked out for a long time to keep up with a performance where u dance. It happens. Also she’s getting older

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I don’t like pregnancy speculations. Idk why it irks me. She could just be out of shape, has no endurance and hasn’t worked out for a long time to keep up with a performance where u dance. It happens. Also she’s getting older

This. Doing intense choreography while visibly pregnant seems dangerous, so I doubt Nicki would do that… sometimes when you have a baby, that bump never really fully goes down

Juanlittlem

Miss thing that's mostly her ass not her belly. Why'd you say she's pregnant, she might've gained some weight and that's it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Nathan

1. She has never been a performer. This is completely normal from her.

2. Why are ‘fans’ cropping imagines and zooming in on her stomach? Are we not past this? When tabloids do this is awful, yet ‘fans’ get a free pass? 

Just like the private photos taken against Gagas will a few days back that has a thread on here, GagaDaily should implement some rules around body shaming and paparazzi photos that capture intimate moments taken against someone’s will.

Lucas

Girl's too busy being the most problematic female artist to deliver a good performance

LadyEnigma

girl said she doesn’t **** with clowns but her man is legit a r***** so whatever 

46 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Doing intense choreography while visibly pregnant seems dangerous, so I doubt Nicki would do that… sometimes when you have a baby, that bump never really fully goes down

It can take a few years for some yeah or it never goes down. Bodies change all the time it’s natural

jeremiahsaint1000

nicki has never been known for being a performer even when she was at her prime her dancing and overall stage presence was never stellar. she had them bops tho early on in her career

jeremiahsaint1000
2 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

And THIS is why I will not allow Beyoncé Knowles-Carter to be disrespected. She ain't stepping off that stage without leaving her soul on it.

you cant knock beyonces performance skills, i dont think many do 

but u can clock her when she releases shitty music like her last song. 

Sneaky Oliver

I thought she was pregnant last year?! :oprah:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Dojo

imagine how hard must be, being a popstar and having a bad day

when i have a bad day, is a challenge to even leave the house, now imagine waking up and having to perform? what a nightmare! 

that's why i admire so much professionals like Dua, that somehow are always there performing all around the world and in a good mood, i could not. 

Archived