💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

ARTPOP (E) - In Dolby Atmos

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Dayman
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

The files from Tidal are a little odd from what I’ve seen so far.  I’ve converted all of Aura’s into wav to have a play with them and finding if you put the two vocals down a little and really turn up the bass channel you get a fairly decent mix.  Annoyingly a lot of channels have been mashed into the vocal one so it’s hard to get perfect.

I’ll continue playing and maybe post a decent audio file rip people can use instead of these awkward files.

Yeah, as I'm going through them there's a few channels on each that I have open and am just utterly baffled by the mixing choices made. I can only assume its a carry over issue from them trying to avoid making atmos channels usable as stems.

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, Benji said:

The channels are a mess in this rip.

There’s two near identical vocals which have most of the instrumental as well.  There’s a bass one that is very quiet and then a separate sort of instrumental.  F*ck knows how they made this :messga:

The fact that The Fame Monster is also on Dolby Atmos now :giveup:

Crossfit

Benji
7 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Yeah, as I'm going through them there's a few channels on each that I have open and am just utterly baffled by the mixing choices made. I can only assume its a carry over issue from them trying to avoid making atmos channels usable as stems.

I think I’ve worked out what you need to do with Aura.  The first “lead vocal” channel is 100% right ear, the second is 100% left ear and then the other channels sit in the middle untouched.  That makes it sound like a cleaner version of what’s on Apple Music.  Backing vocals come through nicely in the middle.

Dayman
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think I’ve worked out what you need to do with Aura.  The first “lead vocal” channel is 100% right ear, the second is 100% left ear and then the other channels sit in the middle untouched.  That makes it sound like a cleaner version of what’s on Apple Music.  Backing vocals come through nicely in the middle.

Oh yeah! When dropped into a DAW the atmos mixes usually are like that. 2 stereo and 2 lead/center. They have disregarded the center track for vocals since people started ripping them for acapellas though, so only that center bass channel gets used - so mos mixes only 5 channels are used. It should be the same for the rest of the files. Pull up the ARTPOP file next and listen to that one, that has some questionable mixing - I thought I had misaligned the files by accident but turns out they just mixed the channels weird themselves.

Can someone re-upload please đŸ™đŸ»

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

18 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Did you download it?

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

CAPRISONGS

am i the only one who thinks the dolby atmos version sounds abit muffled and LQ?

Joshie S

it's a shame we won't hear the DWUW dolby atmos version.
THAT song would have SLAPPED even harder. :bradley:

ALSO I can't believe they released the Atmos with the demo of Aura, then took it down, and replaced it with the album version. THE BORIS TEAS!!!! :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Joshie S

also, justice for Chromatica Dolby Atmos

i can't believe how they've left some of those tracks with the volume in some parts turned completely down.. and that was after they had already re-re-done them...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• 1 month later...

Archived