Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max - Maybe You’re The Problem (BBC The One Show)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

stevana229

I loooooveeee Ava Max but this song really doesn't do it for me. its her first song that I don't love 

VasilisVas

I don’t see how this is the lead single of her sophomore album. This song sounds exactly like it belongs on Heaven & Hell.. :oops:

LadyEnigma

i didn’t like this song at first but it grew on me, not lead material but it is a bop

Reginald

Ava has an incredibly strong voice, why do they keep turning her background vocals volume to 10/10? :partysick:

It feels like she's only live singing adlibs, while the bg vocals carry the overall song.

Anyway, I love the song itself.

Reginald
16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It feels like she's only live singing adlibs, while the bg vocals carry the overall song.

Jeez.. after listening again the bg vocals are actually louder than Ava. She's belting to be heard over them. :grr: Get it together, people! 

The struggle. :ladyhaha: She is SERVING BELTS, though. 

Gagaism

I went to see her at the KTU’s event 2 weeks ago and it’s really annoying the way her backing vocals and base sounds higher than her voice. 
I like the song but I hope she will have better ones on the album.

Id really like to see her doing a proper tour and singing Take You To Hell someday, one of her best songs. 

Reginald
12 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Id really like to see her doing a proper tour and singing Take You To Hell someday, one of her best songs. 

Me too. I would buy tickets for an Ava Max solo tour in a heartbeat.  

Archived