💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame Monster is now in Dolby Atmos

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky
23 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

is someone able to finally isolate these backing vocals?

Something I guess :bradley:

Crossfit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
19 hours ago, Contra said:

With TF, I think it's just the singles that have a dolby version so far. The mixing on Paparazzi is a bit unusual but the vocals are just heavenly :kara:

They have 3 out of the 5 singles, Poker Face and Eh, Eh aren't in Dolby Atmos :bear:

LandonM170

Is it just me or from DITD - Teeth the song audio is super low like I have to turn my volume up near maximum just to hear it around the level I would have it at half with my AirPods (3rd gen)?

GunninMan

Hold on did they lengthen Bad Romance?? Or have I just not listened to it in that long that I forgot it was 5 minutes long

thatslife

TFM isn't in Dolby Atmos for me :cryga:

edit: I'm stupid. I was looking at the deluxe edition...

LandonM170
6 hours ago, thatslife said:

TFM isn't in Dolby Atmos for me :cryga:

edit: I'm stupid. I was looking at the deluxe edition...

I hate how you can't listen to the Dolby Atmos versions for TFM and Joanne on the Deluxe Editions of the albums.

I actually do have The Fame and The Fame Monster (Standard) downloaded separate because I view them as 2 different projects (not to mention I downloaded Again Again and Retro Dance Freak from my Japanese Edition CD of The Fame). 

But for Joanne I now have the Standard Edition downloaded and only the bonus tracks downloaded on the Deluxe Edition which is such an annoyance. It's find if it doesn't say Dolby Atmos at the top but the standard tracks are in Dolby Atmos because not every song is in that form, but why couldn't I download Dancin' in Circles in Dolby Atmos audio from the deluxe edition of the album?

Sorry for the rant

bpmMonkey

I only find the Deluxe Version of Joanne in AM and thats not in Dolby.. 

Guest MiracleWinchester
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

This :saladga: I want to listen to PI

Defmix100

I don't think I've heard a single dolby atmos version that's anywhere near as good as the original mix

Just listened to Venus and it's just bad, all her vocals sound flattened together instead of spread stereo like the original

LandonM170
10 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

10 hours ago, MiracleWinchester said:

This :saladga: I want to listen to PI

What you need to do is go to the Deluxe version and scroll down past the songs to where it says "Other Versions" (it's between the songs and music videos) and there are 3 other version, you are gonna want the one that says 11 songs with the explicit "E" next to Joanne!

Guest MiracleWinchester
5 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

What you need to do is go to the Deluxe version and scroll down past the songs to where it says "Other Versions" (it's between the songs and music videos) and there are 3 other version, you are gonna want the one that says 11 songs with the explicit "E" next to Joanne!

Thank you, but it doesn’t show up for me :saladga: 

bpmMonkey
11 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Thank you, thats also what i thought. But i only get „Music Videos“ „More of Lady Gaga“ and „Spotlight“ …

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 7/1/2022 at 2:07 PM, ProfessionalClown said:

Oh im Terrified of how good Mary Jane Holland is gonna be

YAS STAN FOR THE MASTERPIECE!

It sounds SOOO GOOD!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived