Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

Sexxx Dreams is NOT! what a betrayal

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrincessGUY

Ok so I’m new to Dolby atmos so can anyone tell me if it’s supposed to sound like hot ass or am I doing something wrong?

AirPods Pro with spatial audio enabled and Dolby option in settings is on

LandonM170
12 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Thank you, thats also what i thought. But i only get „Music Videos“ „More of Lady Gaga“ and „Spotlight“ …

This is so weird that it's happening to some people. What region do you guys live in? That could be a reason as some regions may only have the deluxe edition on streaming. I know here in the US Britney's and Avril Lavigne's music got 'reissued" on streaming years ago into deluxe and expanded editions and now you can only listen to those as they took off the other versions.

Its just Lu

I don't have the Boris Version of Aura on Apple Music...nI only have the "normal" version of Aura :messga:
And I don't have the Joanne version with dolby atoms :messga:

WHY IS THE CATALOG DIFFERENT HERE IN GERMANY????? :messga::messga::messga::messga::messga:

Darcklighter22
4 hours ago, Luzi said:

I don't have the Boris Version of Aura on Apple Music...nI only have the "normal" version of Aura :messga:
And I don't have the Joanne version with dolby atoms :messga:

WHY IS THE CATALOG DIFFERENT HERE IN GERMANY????? :messga::messga::messga::messga::messga:

The deluxe of Joanne doesn't have Dolby Atmos just the standard 

Kimmo

I can’t get The Fame Monster to load on Atmos, does anyone know whY??

Hottie Detector

LandonM170
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I can’t get The Fame Monster to load on Atmos, does anyone know whY??

Try the standard edition of the album for some reason songs aren't switching over to other editions.

Kimmo
Just now, LandonM170 said:

Try the standard edition of the album for some reason songs aren't switching over to other editions.

Try the standard? Will that make it turn into Atmos???

Hottie Detector

LandonM170
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Try the standard? Will that make it turn into Atmos???

For some reason playing, for example, "Alejandro" on the deluxe edition just gets me Lossless audio but when I switched over to the standard edition it played it in Dolby Atmos. I am wondering why this is happening I mean I played Million Reasons and Bad Romance fine on TFM and Joanne deluxe editions when they first came out but when the albums came out they some how only will play on the standard editions for me

DirtyIceCream

The Dolby Atmos version of Telephone doesn't have the "dddarkchild" part at the end (3:15). I'm used to that bit and actually prefer it for some reason.

Shame we won't ever hear DWUW in Atmos:sweat: They should supplement with the Christina Aguilera version on the album and convert the track. :(

Archived