Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP now available in Dolby Atmos

Contra

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA

Omg the buildup in Venus when she’s singing, “take me to your planet…” I am living!!!!!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Listening to Jewels N’ Drugs… stunned it exists… but she’s kinda future forward tbh

Thank god she was convinced of not making ARTPOP an album full Jewels N’ Drugs like she once wanted to 😭😭😭

Benji

@ChicaSkas do you know how or know which users know how to rip Dolby Atmos tracks?  We NEED this ripped ASAP, especially the new version of Aura :enigma:

ProfessionalClown

They seriously killed it with this Dolby atmos version. They seriously did THAT. I wasn’t too too impressed with others but I think this shows that Dolby atmos works best if electronic music like this. It’s just so dense and has so much depth to every song.

not to mention WE GOT OFFICIALLY REMASTERED BRUQA VOCALS 

ProfessionalClown
41 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

They really didn’t touch Sexxx Dreams and GUY wow… :messga::noparty:

I get a lot of more depth in GUY and everything does feel a lot more separate. It sounds a lot more grand and a lot more just in your face than the original 

Grizzlybear2

I need someone to rip this, like they did for Chromatica :giggle:

ProfessionalClown
59 minutes ago, Benji said:

So annoying you can’t tell Apple Music to have Dolby only for some songs.  I want to keep the new versions of Aura, MANiCURE, Donatella and Fashion! but the original versions sound better for the rest of the album :saladga:

What I did is I already had ARTPOP downloaded before since I transferred it from my computer. I just download the tracks I wanted in atmos and made a playlist. Then switch to atmos and it plays all the ones with it as atmos but those without it just regular 

ARTGOD

I don’t mind this version of Aura, it sounds great but I don’t like the use of the demo vocals. I’ve always thought they were messy and too much for the song, and the switch from the final vocals to the demo vocals for just one phrase in the second verse feels weird.

I’ve also always been a defender of the changes made to the songs for the final version of the album and it feels like admitting the constant whining of the fans was right all along.

JustifyMyLove

For those who want to listen but don't have AM or Tidal heres a link:

;)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

MiggleB123

How are u guys loving the new manicure the guitar is literally so loud over the vocal I-

- cherry cherry boom boom

StarstruckIllusion
17 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

For those who want to listen but don't have AM or Tidal heres a link:

;)

@NATAH

Archived