1 minute ago, Magic Mike said:

They took it out 

chris crocker crying GIF

And this is why I continue to use Spotify, this is BLASPHEMY

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie

They just gave us the cake but told us we're not allowed to eat it ... NOT VERY COOL OF THEM!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Togekiss
28 minutes ago, ovnifernandes said:

Same here 🥺 I just tried everything thinking my apple music had some bug BUT I CAN'T LISTEN THE DEMO VERSION 🥲

So I was able to download the file someone posted and I got it to play on iMovie :sis: Not exactly ideal but I’m grateful for this day!

bring on that pecan pie

Magic Mike
46 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

this is why I continue to use Spotify

But on Apple Music you can stream your downloaded files from your computer 

Luke78619

Someone come thru with the ARTPOP stems, we need the Hee-Hee’s :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JustTea

Omg, I hate the fact that DWUW was removed! :saladga: We could have finally gotten HQ stems and backing vocals for it... :messga: 

Well... praying Xtina version will be in Dolby Atmos asap :pray:

thatslife

I can still listen to the Dolby Atmos version...

Can I get sentimental for a moment? I listened to ARTPOP in full last night and it was such an amazing experience. It was so nostalgic and even though I've listened to it way too many times since 2013 it's like I was teleported back to being a kid and blasting it through my headphones. I could hear some of the synths ( ? ) that I haven't heard so clearly since artRAVE. It's obviously the same album and everything but it was an amazing night. It's like I was 13 again and crying to Dope even though I had never taken a sip of alcohol LMAO

TheLocals
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Someone come thru with the ARTPOP stems, we need the Hee-Hee’s :messga:

Hey! If you want, I'm able to like rip each dolby atmos channel to get those background vocals/instrumentals, I can make a google drive folder and take requests for songs if everyone wants? I'll try with ARTPOP (the song) right now

he/they | fetching the bolt cutters

TheLocals
39 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

You’re a saint, thank you! :nick::sara:

np!! heres the google folder with ARTPOP btw https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14uIu93kPBsUDk34AR9D5dmBpjL213TNP?usp=sharing

edit as a note:

channel 1/2 are the main song minus some key parts

channel 3/4 are usually quiet the whole way around but usually contain the main beat (not instrumental), and some hidden background vocals/words

channel 5/6 is my fav one, its all the things that go on the background that we never REALLY hear and its so fun to listen to

he/they | fetching the bolt cutters

Sylvanas

Has anyone else noticed that they used a different vocal take for Million Reasons?

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Benji

Been listening to ARTPOP in Dolby so much the past couple of days, it elevates so much of the album to where it should’ve been.  One of my biggest gripes with ARTPOP was the mixing/mastering sounding so flat and cold and Dolby has really elevated the worst offenders for this.

Brizel
40 minutes ago, Benji said:

Been listening to ARTPOP in Dolby so much the past couple of days, it elevates so much of the album to where it should’ve been.  One of my biggest gripes with ARTPOP was the mixing/mastering sounding so flat and cold and Dolby has really elevated the worst offenders for this.

Totally agree! A huge gripe with ARTPOP was how it sounded ‘tinny’ to me and not a ‘full’ enough sound .. this Dolby atmos has really brought it to life! 

Archived