💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Covid and The Chromatica Ball

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

after two years of cancellations and rescheduled dates we are officially in Chromatica Ball month :excited:

how are you feeling with the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and how it will impact dates on all continents? 

will you be wearing a mask to the ball? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mother of Puppies

I am a bit scared because in my country there are so many cases again... and the thing is right a few days after TCM I will go to Spain for my vacation and I'm scared that I'll catch it and risk my holiday...

this is the only reason I'm scared... I want to go on holidays...

so I will take my FFP masks and then decide if I'll wear them during the show...

I was thinking about getting a 4th shot before... what do u think? Should I?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I was thinking about getting a 4th shot before... what do u think? Should I?

I currently am ineligible in my country (U.S) to my 2nd booster but the second I am eligible i will be first in line 

check with your primary care doctor before going any further 

Tangerine

Honestly more restrictions are dumb, no one will follow them. Eg Freedom fighters taking over Ottawa. Also only work short term.

we just need to bring back masks in public and keep them until Covid is actually under control.

RAMROD

Covid still around, just not as severe or deadly anymore for most of people since we have been inoculated. 

Personally, I just stay mask up. The key is to reduce chances for infection.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KORG

I've had it twice and my vulnerable relatives are all dead, so I actually don't care.

Jpanese

It really depends on the country. I will attend in Tokyo and I'm certain 99% of those in attendance will be masked.

Also going to the show in San Francisco and I will definitely wear N95. Who knows what will be the situation by then, but right now I still need a negative PCR test to fly back to Japan.

DavidJP
39 minutes ago, PMM said:

About that:
Will they check the qr code or covid test?
Should I take a mask?

I'm not sure if any of the shows require it at all. I think we are at a point where we can handle covid(vaccines, home remedies, and I think theres a covid treatment pill out? im not sure about the pill but I think its an option). 

TexasTransplant

I'm not even vaccinated yet and I have 4 different concerts coming up so idk what I'm gonna do if I can't enter any of the venues!!!!!'

Alannah

I'm nervous, but I got my second booster a couple weeks ago in prep for summer. I also try to schedule just one event every couple of weeks. So since I'm going to the Chromatica Ball August 15th, my last event prior to will be my friend's baby shower at the end of July. That's been my system since I've been fully vaccinated and it's (so far) kept me Covid free! 

Pop Music
3 minutes ago, Alannah said:

I'm nervous, but I got my second booster a couple weeks ago in prep for summer. I also try to schedule just one event every couple of weeks. So since I'm going to the Chromatica Ball August 15th, my last event prior to will be my friend's baby shower at the end of July. That's been my system since I've been fully vaccinated and it's (so far) kept me Covid free! 

see you in Chicago!!

RAMROD

I think it will be wise to also prepare a mask that is approved for covid protection, (ie disposable K-95 type & regular surgical mask for under layer), and perhaps choose one that goes with your look that you are preparing for the show, if you want to look great :flower:

And bring spares with you. Maybe 2 or 3 of them since it is a pop show and you might be sweating out from dancing. Cos your mask is no good anymore when soaked. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived