Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Covid and The Chromatica Ball

Pop Music

Featured Posts

DavidJP

Personally, I'm not that nervous about getting it at the show. Knowing Lady Gaga's audience, i would say we are all very liberal and are vaccinated. New jersey is almost 77% fully vaccinated(Not sure about boosters) but that makes me more comfortable attending the show maskless. It doesnt fully prevent you from getting it but it does help!

TEANUS

Feeling safe :party:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Haiydar

Heyy, for the London date, do you take the lateral flow test 24 hours before the event or is it 48? 

AshIey

I probably won’t wear a mask, since I’m sure the majority of the audience won’t be wearing one, it seems kinda pointless. :shrug:

DavidJP
25 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I probably won’t wear a mask, since I’m sure the majority of the audience won’t be wearing one, it seems kinda pointless. :shrug:

And since theyre all open roof stadiums its probabyl better circulation than arenas (that probably wont make a difference but yall know what i mean :cryga:)

PartySick
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Same. I went to a concert last night and didn't wear a mask...neither did anyone else :rip:

I'm fully vaccinated and boosted and I'm getting my second booster on Tuesday so my covid concern is small these days :laughga:

🖤

tylertremallose

i believe covid is at the point where its not as dangerous and more like the common flu, however that is my belief and of course with the flu, you can still die from it, i just think covid isnt as bad anymore like it was. 

im surprised people still get sent home from work for getting covid but no other illnesses. 

but you do whats best for you 

MonsterARTPOP
3 hours ago, Haiydar said:

Heyy, for the London date, do you take the lateral flow test 24 hours before the event or is it 48? 

I'm pretty sure you don't a test to enter the stadium?

Haiydar
18 hours ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

I'm pretty sure you don't a test to enter the stadium?

Then what are the requirements 

Franch Toast

I've attended several concerts since fall 2021 and have yet to catch Covid, knock on wood, as far as I know (I always test before and after trips/big events, taking rapid antigen tests the first couple of days back & then  a PCR test around 5 days after). I'll wait and see what cases are like when I attend my show, but I'll probably attend without a mask since it's outdoors and then stick to my usual testing before & after routine. I'm not afraid of Covid for myself (I'm vaxxed & boosted) but don't want to be a spreader. I hope a second booster will be available to me before then.

But for real, I've attended 10 concerts since the pandemic, only a couple of which were outdoors, and I only masked for one, and like I said, as far as I know, I haven't contracted Covid. 

She/Her/Hers

high culture

I have recent natural immunity so I will be good to go! 😋

Archived