💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga and Adele in RENAISSANCE?

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Hear me out. Adele:

Beyonc%C3%A9-Wearing-Schiaparelli-in-British-Vogue-July-2022-Issue.jpg GettyImages-1236478389.jpg

Gaga:

Beyonc%C3%A9-Wearing-Junya-Watanabe-in-British-Vogue-July-2022-Issue.jpg

image-7-for-sunday-mirror-pictures-17-04-11-gallery-187711029.jpg

(timestamped)

Beyoncé is an expert at teasing and simple coincidences aren't usually in her playbook so do you think these are intentional choices?

NichuuB

Yes. Telephone part 2 and brown skin girl part 2 incoming

Property of @Whale

Dojo

Adele yes, i could see it

aren't they friends as well? 

our queen, i don't see it happening, Beyoncé is very picky!

Aglaya

It would be so random but so cool for Gaga and Beyonce to release a new song together. There's this clip of Gaga's 2020 VMA's speech where she says she knows a "renaissance is coming" and also they're both in their club-house music eras, so we can only wish there's a collab in there.

could mean anything

AURAOFSHEISSE

How did I just notice the motorcycles are nearly identical:gum:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE
21 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

But Gaga and Bey have literally been on each others albums :selena: as far as I know Bey and Adele’s only interaction was Adele’s cringy “I don’t deserve the Grammy” speech

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Dojo
10 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

But Gaga and Bey have literally been on each others albums :selena: 

I think those collabs were possible thanks to Gaga's iconic rise to stardom at the moment 

monstrosity

Gaga would make sense but I don’t expect anything, I feel like they both would be too scared to be overshadowed by the other to collab again idk why just a feeling 

JLoveLamar
1 hour ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

But Gaga and Bey have literally been on each others albums :selena: as far as I know Bey and Adele’s only interaction was Adele’s cringy “I don’t deserve the Grammy” speech

Beyonce has been praising Adele since the Sasha Fierce album in 08', so they've had to have had conversations before.

Fresco

I feel that she is standing next to the motorcycle and the boots are fake legs. 

Borisapillar
2 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

How did I just notice the motorcycles are nearly identical:gum:

Being gay that’s the only motorcycle you’ve ever seen and you didn’t think twice about it

sexy

definitely a possibility but hard to say how likely. beyonce's so unpredictable and her lack of output makes it even harder to guess.

but i would die, and if gaga was gonna be a (feat. lady gaga) for any of her contemporaries, it's for sure one of Beyonce, Ariana, or Adele

Madame Goo Goo
6 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

They have two songs together already 😭😭

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Vengaboy

I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but in my opinion it makes perfect sense for them to have another collab. Especially I think because it seems like Renaissance will be a dance album like Chromatica.  To be fair, at the point when Telephone came out Beyonce wasn't really at the height she is today and Gaga was just at the beginning of her career. The world couldn't handle a song with the two of them today! And a house/club song on top of that?! Please let it be true.

I would say Gaga and Bey are friends as well? They send each other birthday gifts and sh*t!

Archived