💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Disney show triggers Conservatives

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Regina George

Big YES for this show! Disney doing the right thing for once. I honestly don’t know why anyone would be triggered by this. It’s the reality we live in. The audacity of these conservatives. Hate it. 

badfaith

The way these people talk is just so annoying :saladga: Reading some of their tweets cost me a few braincells and years to live 

It just makes me so angry how people are resistant to change. I can't wait for their batch to pass :bon:

skaxboy

At least they referred to the trans character as a “man.”
well-hello-lets-celebrate-that.gif

It’s a small detail kids will miss. I think kids would be more confused about tampons in general. And if they are 2 years old, all they will see is Baymax being cute. 

Fanta

At this point what doesn't trigger them? They're literally a cult lead by the insecurity that they dedicated their life to live miserably, and they want the rest of the world to suffer with them and for them. They're literally insane.

Fresco

I doubt most kids are even going to blink an eye at the deep voiced character that uses the those with wings, good advice too. The scene went so fast with so many characters.  It's really good to see so many different body shapes represented.

LunaUniverse

Angry adult-babies really want to put energy in getting upset over such a wholesome show, sad

1# Samoyed Stan

RAMROD

They acted like it's still in 1920s when it's already 2022 :triggered:

Good for Disney and Baymax for this show. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC

Are conservatives just now realizing where Disney stands on these things?

Bravo for Disney for being inclusive and making kids feel that they are normal. 

she/her/hers

Archived