throwback

4 years ago, Normani revealed that she has the title for her debut album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Kim Petrus

What happened seriously?? :fail:

does she have problems with her record label or something ? Do we know anything ?

5 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

does she have problems with her record label or something ? Do we know anything ?

It’s Beyonce’s fault 

Future Lovers
34 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

Nothing has stuck. Motivation was a bit of a moment, but it was obvious she didn't have material to get out to bask in that moment. Once she got some material to put out, it flopped. Every time she flops, she seems to go back to the drawing board to try something else. I can almost bet she and the label are waiting on a hit before they release an album so they know what direction they really should be running in. 

Teletubby
21 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Every time she flops, she seems to go back to the drawing board to try something else. I can almost bet she and the label are waiting on a hit before they release an album so they know what direction they really should be running in. 

she played her new single "Candy Paint" at Fair release party in March so she is not going back to the drawing board but just waits for "right moment" to release her music. According to insiders, she will release it in August and then try to get a slot at the VMAS on August 29. Her biggest problem is her team or herself, the hype she had during Motivation died and she has to start from zero as every debuting artist, they should try to book her to perform anywhere and not just wait for these big stages.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

LateToCult

And on the fourth year Normani decided to grind up on Chris Brown for his music video. Still no album.

9707091-F-6-B11-4-DD8-9-F32-DD9953145121

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

Normani gotta get her stuff together miss honey drops a debut single every year and it always misses 😫

Period 🩸

Archived