💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

House of Gucci Props Auction

GGM

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I bid quite a lot on the fountain pen and paradiso journal entry, but I wasn't going over 1000 and it went for 1062 :patrizia:

Oh man I wish I saw this sooner!

All her boots are in my shoe size and some designer ones went for cheap.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They don't sell the red dress, fur coats, and sunnies that I want. I guess Gaga keeping those huh? :triggered:

The red dress is there! 

https://vipfanauctions.com/shop/uncategorized/lot-550-house-of-gucci-patrizia-reggiani-lady-gaga-screen-worn-dress-gloves-ch-3-sc-7-10/

Also the zipper is broken on the sex scene dress :trollga:

https://vipfanauctions.com/shop/uncategorized/lot-436-house-of-gucci-patrizia-reggiani-lady-gaga-screen-worn-dress-earrings-tights-ch-11-sc-23-24/

elijahfan

Pretty cool, there are definitely a couple of items I'd like to have. This list low-key suggests an astounding number of cut scenes... I'd love an extended version of the film to materialize one day.

Too bad they aren't selling the Father, Son, House of Gucci dress. The funny thing is, I found the exact same dress at a vintage shop last Saturday :ladyhaha:

291360306_10228938987399542_115738698178

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Oh, not this red dress.

But this one + that coat

40784300-9388459-image-m-252_16164188221

maybe it's vintage and borrowed so can't be sold :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk
52 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Pretty cool, there are definitely a couple of items I'd like to have. This list low-key suggests an astounding number of cut scenes... I'd love an extended version of the film to materialize one day.

Too bad they aren't selling the Father, Son, House of Gucci dress. The funny thing is, I found the exact same dress at a vintage shop last Saturday :ladyhaha:

291360306_10228938987399542_115738698178

Please tell me you bought it! What brand is it?

EDIT: nvm, I just looked at the lot of the bag and it says the dress is Emanuel Ungaro. Such a great find! 

I just won/bought the gucci purse to go with it:excited2:

It's kinda crazy but I actually love this piece + it's vintage designer so if I ever loose all my money I can sell it for at least 2/3 or full price. Ieeeehhh!!!

Lady Gaga Movie GIF by House of Gucci

382721_D-2.jpg

33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, not this red dress.

But this one + that coat

40784300-9388459-image-m-252_16164188221

maybe it's vintage and borrowed so can't be sold :giggle:

Might be Gaga's own, I think she supplied a lot of her furs and vintage designer for this.

Schwerk
38 minutes ago, xanny said:

Does anyone know if she worn these in the movie?

381271_C.jpg

The listing needs to say screen worn if you can actually see it being worn in the film.

Production worn means it was used on set, but you cannot see it in a scene. Could be because the scene was cut or it couldve been used but not in screen.

These very well could've been worn for comfort by Gaga under an outfit that was only shown waist up.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

Please tell me you bought it! What brand is it?

EDIT: nvm, I just looked at the lot of the bag and it says the dress is Emanuel Ungaro. Such a great find! 

I just won/bought the gucci purse to go with it:excited2:

It's kinda crazy but I actually love this piece + it's vintage designer so if I ever loose all my money I can sell it for at least 2/3 or full price. Ieeeehhh!!!

Yes it's Ungaro, I didn't buy it but I'm strongly considering it :messga:

Just now, Schwerk said:

The listing needs to say screen worn if you can actually see it being worn in the film.

Production worn means it was used on set, but you cannot see it in a scene. Could be because the scene was cut or it couldve been used but not in screen.

These very well could've been worn for comfort by Gaga under an outfit that was only shown waist up.

Thank you (:

Schwerk
13 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Yes it's Ungaro, I didn't buy it but I'm strongly considering it :messga:

If it's not too expensive you should. Or give me the adress of the shop for when I'm in Paris next month ;)

elijahfan
50 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

If it's not too expensive you should. Or give me the adress of the shop for when I'm in Paris next month ;)

I didn't even look at the price, which is very unlike me... If I don't buy it in the coming days, I'll spill the beans :iamfair:

Archived