2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Expired with no bids :bradley:

That's really surprising :O

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

yall shush please since i knew abt this and kept it a secret cuz i want to win one of the auctions for a reasonable price😭:glamourpuss:

8 hours ago, weed said:

I have 3 tabs open :laughga: but most likely getting nothing lmaoo unless literally bottom price

Did you guys get ur stuff?

weed
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I didn't get anything

6 minutes ago, weed said:

I didn't get anything

Aww 

I wish I had known about it earlier I would have tried oh well :messga:

Chris Evans
50 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Expired with no bids :bradley:

production used and screen used are different

the one shown in the movie was sold for $350 which ends up being around $460 after fees

https://vipfanauctions.com/shop/house-of-gucci/props-house-of-gucci/lot-6-house-of-gucci-patrizia-reggiani-lady-gaga-screen-used-gift-box-gift-card-sc-108/

11 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

production used and screen used are different

the one shown in the movie was sold for $350 which ends up being around $460 after fees

https://vipfanauctions.com/shop/house-of-gucci/props-house-of-gucci/lot-6-house-of-gucci-patrizia-reggiani-lady-gaga-screen-used-gift-box-gift-card-sc-108/

Oh okay thanks that makes sense!

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I got something but it isn’t for me:queenga:

lance13

I got a pair of Gaga's shoes and earrings for $200. They are scuffed on the bottom where they were worn. I had to do it. Alot of it went for cheap!

IndyMelissa

You guys I got a watch!!! The Black, Silver and Gold Gucci watch that is in the scene where she hires the hit men!!!  You can clearly see it in the movie where she is wearing it and then checks the time on it. OMG I AM DYING!!! I "kind of" had a set price in mind my mind and went a tad bit over 

Spoiler

:oops: Well that escalated quickly!!!!

and then added $1.50 to the end to help ensure my success!  I cannot wait for it to get here! 

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

elijahfan
On 6/30/2022 at 8:16 PM, Schwerk said:

Please tell me you bought it! What brand is it?

Ok, went back today and tried it on :trollga:

It's 2800 € so I won't buy it, if you're interested DM me and I'll tell you where to find it.

291748971_10228951789359583_829211330965

huttont

I would totally bid on this stuff but last time I did with AHS Hotel props, I bid $125 for a vase and ended up spending $360 with all the fees and shipping 

Schwerk
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Ok, went back today and tried it on :trollga:

It's 2800 € so I won't buy it, if you're interested DM me and I'll tell you where to find it.

291748971_10228951789359583_829211330965

It looks very fierce on you not gonna lie. But that price tag, damn! I can't afford and probably can't fit into it. But thanks for sharing! I

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

It looks very fierce on you not gonna lie. But that price tag, damn! I can't afford and probably can't fit into it. But thanks for sharing! I

Yeah I didn’t expect it to be that expensive, the seller is definitely aware of what he has. It’s also very tiny, I couldn’t close it in the back, neither could my mom, and we’re both pretty thin.

The zipper in the back was broken, so unless it gets replaced, I’m not sure it will ever sell at this price anyway. Actual garments worn in the film were sold for way less, which I low-key told the seller.

Archived