Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Howard Stern reveals Bradley Cooper as his vice-presidential running mate

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Just one day after announcing his Presidential run in 2024, Howard Stern has found a running mate in Bradley Cooper.

Stern announced on his daily Sirius XM radio program Monday that he would consider running for President in 2024, if the Republican's once again nominate Donald Trump.

During Wednesday's episode, he revealed that Bradley Cooper reached out and congratulated him on his potential Presidential run, when Stern asked if he'd be his running mate, which Cooper apparently immediately accepted.

“I have some exciting news I’d like to share with you,” Howard Stern told listeners. “Early this morning I was texting back and forth with someone [about my candidacy] … This person texted me and said, ‘I want to congratulate you,’ and ‘You have my vote.’”

“It was a very lovely conversation,” Howard continued. “I said, ‘How would you feel about being my vice president?’ You know what he said? ‘Done.’”

Co-host Robin Quivers could hardly contain herself as Howard kept her in suspense about his selection. “This guy is going to bring in the female vote like you wouldn’t believe,” Howard told her. “My vice president … Bradley Cooper.”

source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Mindblown

This country feels like we could burst into a civil war at any moment, last thing we need is another celebrity president...

Spoiler

But thats too bad :vegas:

no but fr.

Bonkers
43 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

This country feels like we could burst into a civil war at any moment, last thing we need is another celebrity president...

Reveal hidden contents

no but fr.

Actually....Howard Stern is not a con man, and he actually knows what decency is.  He's vain and ego driven, but he shares many of the traits that made Trump able to get things done.

If Trump wasn't a selfish, greedy, con man - he actually could have gotten a lot done.  Howard knows how to TALK to people.  When someone like Nancy Pelosi or even Bernie Sanders speaks - people literally tune it out and it's lke they don't hear it.

Howard knows how to talk normal human and he's very, very persuasive.

However, this arcticle with Bradley Cooper makes it pretty clear it's just a joke, since this isn't how a VP is selected, and if Bradley wanted to be VP, he'd already be in politics.

Anyway
nS.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

luckyanderson

As the great Symone once said (or something along those lines :spin:): "sure, why not? White people think they can do everything in this country."

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Mindblown said:

Hide contents

no but fr.

Nah, America needs more outsiders to lead the country… not career politicians who are super obsessed and investing in conserving things the horrible way they are.

Trump’s problem isn’t his celebrity, it’s his dishonesty and fascism

Could you imagine Donald Trump and Howard Stern running against each other omg :air:

I think Stern could run circles around Trump tho, he's really quick minded 

Robo Ga
15 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Nah, America needs more outsiders to lead the country… not career politicians who are super obsessed and investing in conserving things the horrible way they are.

Trump’s problem isn’t his celebrity, it’s his dishonesty and fascism

It's helpful to know how government and policy actually works via real life experience in order to effectively run a country. Most jobs in any industry require a degree of experience in the field when applying for senior positions. 

I would say we absolutely need less celebrities in politics / people with 0 governing experience, and more people who have been community organizers,  policy makers, etc. Clearly Trump had no idea how anything actually worked and that's why his administration was completely useless when the pandemic hit, among other heinous events.

Sure, an "outsider" could work, but that outsider should probably have a degree of experience in diplomacy, negotiation, trade, economics, health, law, etc. Not a lifetime radio shock jock who just chose an actor as his running mate. 

🤖⚡️

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

It's helpful to know how government and policy actually works via real life experience in order to effectively run a country. Most jobs in any industry require a degree of experience in the field when applying for senior positions. 

I would say we absolutely need less celebrities in politics / people with 0 governing experience, and more people who have been community organizers,  policy makers, etc. Clearly Trump had no idea how anything actually worked and that's why his administration was completely useless when the pandemic hit, among other heinous events.

Sure, an "outsider" could work, but that outsider should probably have a degree of experience in diplomacy, negotiation, trade, economics, health, law, etc. Not a lifetime radio shock jock who just chose an actor as his running mate. 

Helpful but not required. Many laws passed under the Trump admin. Bad ones, but the presidency is not a one man’s job, so it doesn’t matter what background he’s in. This is why the only requirement is that a president must be over 35. The aides should have experience yeah,  but to have a leader who has a vision is clearly something needed rn. Howard being president would be awful but at least he’s a political nerd, so he’d have some knowledge. A degree isn’t everything..

HausOfAntonio

Howard Stern the same man the verbally assaulted Mariah Carey on air? :iamfair:

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Helpful but not required. Many laws passed under the Trump admin. Bad ones, but the presidency is not a one man’s job, so it doesn’t matter what background he’s in. This is why the only requirement is that a president must be over 35. The aides should have experience yeah,  but to have a leader who has a vision is clearly something needed rn. Howard being president would be awful but at least he’s a political nerd, so he’d have some knowledge. A degree isn’t everything..

Honestly, I think procedural knowledge is *absolutely* a requirement. There are plenty of people who understand the ins and the outs of the political system + the net impact of various types of policy that aren't "insider", "establishment", or "career politician" types. 

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a celebrity president per se. The good ones are good and the bad ones are bad, just like non-celebrities. Zelensky is a celebrity president.

In terms of 2024, I think America's number one priority has to be that the next president is not Trump or a Trumpist. I don't think Howard Stern would be a serious candidate. If he gets involved at all, it might just be to ridicule Trump, and that would be good.

Archived