Cardi B shares snippet of her new song featuring Kanye West and Lil Durk

Teletubby

Featured Posts

jeremiahsaint1000

its gonna smash but i want something like be careful on her first album 

Teletubby
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Can she work it out with her label and release the damn MV :giveup:

there is problem with this video, not her label. Cardi was on Twitter Spaces and said they did video on green screen. It was very strange and weird to her because she needs set to be built. On Instagram Live she said she is tired of people not doing their job correctly. She probably doesn't like the final effect of this video.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Future Lovers
4 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

so did Drake, Beyoncé, Charli, Gaga, there was no excuse 

and on TOP of that, i bet this song will sound just like mid version of wap and up, no evolution, no reinvenchan, no ascendance. 

Cardi obviously recorded this album a long time ago. She is most certainly not following Gaga or Charli musically (and why would she) and while Drake and Beyonce may start a trend, those songs weren't out while she was recording so how could she have taken the reference? How would she have known until those songs were out what sound they were going for, especially considering the notorious secrecy that both Beyonce and Drake record in. 

Dojo
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

what?? how is cardi supposed to follow a like one-month old trend? ykno Gaga was sitting on Chromatica songs for over 2 years, right? give her a break lol

omg is not a one month old trend lmao, you know for how long Beyoncé or Drake have been working on their songs? Charli released a house inspired months ago and Gaga two years ago!

producers anticipate future trends

i was just hoping that's it.

Archived