Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Chromatica Ball show do you think should be filmed?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

I think I speak for all of us when I say I'd like TCB to be filmed for a Netflix, HBO or AppleTV special. Which date(s) do you think should be filmed?

So far we've had Gaga tours filmed in:

New York City, USA at Madison Square Garden (The Monster Ball - filmed for Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball at Madison Square Garden HBO special)

Paris, France at AccorHotels Arena (artRave - livestreamed the last concert, uploaded to YouTube)

Birmingham, UK at Utilita Arena and Resorts World Arena (Joanne World Tour - filmed the last two concerts for a planned Netflix special, project got canned)

Miami, USA at The Meridian (Enigma - filmed and televised for Super Saturday Night for Superbowl LIV)

Personally I think the best dates to film would be either London or Tokyo. Both are the only cities with two dates which gives opportunity for better shots, second takes of performances on the second night. London would be nice because it's simply an iconic world city. The crowd is 60,000 for each night, and both shows are sold out. The energy will be massive as UK monsters are very passionate. Tokyo would be a good fit because its also an iconic world city. Everyone knows Tokyo. The crowds will be smaller, at 35,000 per show, but Japanese monsters are some of the most energetic so you wont be able to notice the smaller audience. The main advantage Tokyo has over London is that the Belluna Dome is roofed and can block out more sunlight that will still be present towards the beginning of the show. This will allow the lighting to pop more in the camera and create better shots.

Stream RENAISSANCE

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

Wasn't JWT meant to be filmed in London but they filmed it last minute in Birmingham because it was getting cancelled? (this could be a complete false memory) 

I hope it's filmed on London's first date :enigma:

Purr

GypsyVida
Just now, catsounds said:

Wasn't JWT meant to be filmed in London but they filmed it last minute in Birmingham because it was getting cancelled? (this could be a complete false memory) 

I hope it's filmed on London's first date :enigma:

I'm not sure. That would have made sense though, many shows are filmed at The O2. And I always thought Birmingham was a weird choice, it being in two different arenas that are both quite small.

Stream RENAISSANCE

GypsyVida
4 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Arnhem : they have plenty of room for cameras :P

Arnhem would be good for camera angles and it's also roofed but the city isn't very well known outside of Europe and Dutch city planning fans like me lol.

Stream RENAISSANCE

Juanlittlem

Paris would be cool, it's the biggest crowd the tour will have, but I'm sure she's gonna film it in the UK since she "owes" them one for the JWT that was never released.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mother of Puppies

The 1st one :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Suspiria

London since it has 2 dates and is near the beginning. Not to be a pessimist but the chances of her cancelling the tour gets higher with every show, better to do it as soon as they can

Stupid Oreo
59 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Arnhem would be good for camera angles and it's also roofed but the city isn't very well known outside of Europe and Dutch city planning fans like me lol.

I mean Dua filmed in The Netherlands too, I mean our country has access to technology and the fans are good:staymad:

But if they will record a show, it will be a double date 100% for testing angles etc

LandonM170
2 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

Birmingham, UK at Utilita Arena and Resorts World Arena (Joanne World Tour - filmed the last two concerts for a planned Netflix special, project got canned)

On setlist.fm there is a note saying the Hamburg show (Jan 24) was professional recorded for the Joanne World Tour DVD, is this what was planned? Honestly, I believe you more than who wrote the Hamburg show was recorded.

Edit: here is the quote and link: "Note: Show was filmed professionally for the Joanne World Tour DVD." - https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/lady-gaga/2018/barclaycard-arena-hamburg-germany-2be1401a.html

LandonM170

I think Paris because I wanna make sure this thing is filmed, but if I only picked based on city it would 100% be London or Tokyo.

TAIPEI

hope for tokyo dates, her asian fans always gone wild and the audience was insane every time she performed here, especially japanese fans. also gaga always debuts some special looks and outfits when she touring in asia. maybe she could invites blackpink to perform sour candy live for the very first time, i know they have no reason to show up indeed but because gaga & they will be all in asia at the time in sept, so it might going to happen in the future. wish they will filming the show, get excited for tour :excited2:

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Archived