Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Chromatica Ball show do you think should be filmed?

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyEnigma

I know BLACKPINK is in South Korea but the idea of a filmed Tokyo show with BLACKPINK there for Sour Candy is awesome, it's also a 2hour flight so maybe... :stalkga:

Pop Music

do Chicago!

it's smack dab in the middle of the tour and will be standard at that point so everything should be polished but not too late in the tour where she could be tired of the show 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

spicemuncher

I hope it’s not Paris because sunset is at 9:42pm and she would have been on stage for around an hour. Lights and stage effects won’t be as grand.

London is a good choice, sunset is around 8:50pm. 3-4 songs in, it should be getting dark.

D1SC0STICK
On 6/29/2022 at 11:19 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Paris would be cool, it's the biggest crowd the tour will have, but I'm sure she's gonna film it in the UK since she "owes" them one for the JWT that was never released.

Kinda hoping for Paris because of the crowd, but I would be fine with London too. I mean, I don't care, just film the damn thing :messga:

Find your freedom in the music.

D1SC0STICK
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

I hope it’s not Paris because sunset is at 9:42pm and she would have been on stage for around an hour. Lights and stage effects won’t be as grand.

London is a good choice, sunset is around 8:50pm. 3-4 songs in, it should be getting dark.

Well, I didn't think about this but you have a good point!

Find your freedom in the music.

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

At 8:50 she will have performed at least 7 songs. She needs to end the show around 10PM so I hope she's not starting at 8:30PM.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

EGOT2027
On 6/30/2022 at 3:55 AM, Staryu17 said:

Tokyo or London 

this. it has to be one of the shows where there are two dates. i don’t know of a single concert film that wasn’t covering at least two shows just in case something goes wrong. i believe they filmed the 4th and 5th MSG monster balls

Alfonso
4 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

this. it has to be one of the shows where there are two dates. i don’t know of a single concert film that wasn’t covering at least two shows just in case something goes wrong. i believe they filmed the 4th and 5th MSG monster balls

Well, if Taylor managed to film the 1989 tour in Sydney in one take, they could do it as well, I just wish we get the professional recording the best way it can be (and not in a US date tbh)

GagaUnderYou

With the rumour of a partnership with Apple TV, I would assume the NYC date to be filmed. Would love an official 4K Blu ray release. 

LandonM170
14 hours ago, spicemuncher said:

I don't know why but I love stadium shows that start after sunset but before it's dark! Like during song 1 it's light outside but by song 4-5 it's almost completely dark! For a film though I think it would need to be a little light outside at song 1 and then almost completely dark by song 3.

MessyTop
On 6/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, Mother of Puppies said:

The 1st one :ally:

This one! In case she has to cancel the rest 

Archived