💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga going full in with Michael

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Gagaism
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

I keep telling y'all... she's gonna make another movie next year, finish the Chromatica ball, and then take a hiatus for 7 years to have that 'soccer team' of children she's always wanted. She's 36 and if she wants to be popping them on out each year for 5 years she's gonna have to start soon. Don't y'all be expecting any more pop albums for the next 5-10 years. It looks like she's ready to get impregnated asap lmao

This and especially given her health issues she will probably need more attention and care due to pain and stuff. 
That’s why people should just enjoy the Chromatica Ball at the fullest because honestly I don’t know even know when is she coming back on tour after this one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

Ya I had no idea what to expect before o opened this :lolga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

freebit
46 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Ya I had no idea what to expect before o opened this :lolga:

OP setting this up like Gaga was pulling a Shauna Sand, lol

pink sushi
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

I keep telling y'all... she's gonna make another movie next year, finish the Chromatica ball, and then take a hiatus for 7 years to have that 'soccer team' of children she's always wanted. She's 36 and if she wants to be popping them on out each year for 5 years she's gonna have to start soon. Don't y'all be expecting any more pop albums for the next 5-10 years. It looks like she's ready to get impregnated asap lmao

I don’t see Gaga having a ton of children. Maybe like 2 maximum and I think this will largely depend on if she finds the right person to settle down with. Is Micheal the right person? Perhaps, but she has also been engaged twice only for it to end. 
I also don’t see her taking a 7 year hiatus once she has kids!!! :wtf: When she has kids I’m sure she will keep writing music, touring, and doing other stuff. Sorta like what Katy Perry is doing now. She’s not gonna sit at home and be a housewife!

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

His kids seem pretty well adjusted :shrug:

I mean...Paris had some bumps in the road but she's striving for fame and to be a performer like him so...

But Bigi is totally normal and Prince runs a charity for kids in LA :flutter:

How is Blanket ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, freebit said:

OP setting this up like Gaga was pulling a Shauna Sand, lol

Real Housewives Drinking GIF

Helxig
20 hours ago, NATAH said:

ppl have been anticipating this supposed 10 year break since ARTPOP but she never wants to stop :messga:

she will still be working when she has kids, mark my words

7 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I don’t see Gaga having a ton of children. Maybe like 2 maximum and I think this will largely depend on if she finds the right person to settle down with. Is Micheal the right person? Perhaps, but she has also been engaged twice only for it to end. 
I also don’t see her taking a 7 year hiatus once she has kids!!! :wtf: When she has kids I’m sure she will keep writing music, touring, and doing other stuff. Sorta like what Katy Perry is doing now. She’s not gonna sit at home and be a housewife!

Guys I meant a hiatus from pop music, not a bunch of years completely off :laughga:  she's way too much of a workaholic to ever do that.

I bet you she'll be doing more movies and writing music for films while pregnant/having kids. And probably Broadway... Think about it, she could be based out of NYC around her family, working on Broadway full time with a nanny at home (or Cynthia) looking after the kids. Sounds perfect to me

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived