Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga going full in with Michael

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Ophelia

Can we just talk about the fact that her eyebrows are BLEACHED and ready to destroy us at TCB??

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is it bad that I kinda hope she pulls an MJ and has her kids run around in masks all the time :ladyhaha:

I'm so glad there was a bush there gracefully covering their moments together.  I dont want to see this stuff its meant only for them. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
22 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

This Nokia quality :laughga:

Its because it's taken from hundreds if not thousands of feet away. They tried to be private 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LunaUniverse
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Its because it's taken from hundreds if not thousands of feet away. They tried to be private 

Yea I know, I’m just clowning on whoever was desperate enough to take a picture with a shitty camera lol

1# Samoyed Stan

5 hours ago, Nathan said:

Can we not post this ****? It’s such an invasion of per personal life. 

I agree it's kinda weird and icky

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I keep telling y'all... she's gonna make another movie next year, finish the Chromatica ball, and then take a hiatus for 7 years to have that 'soccer team' of children she's always wanted. She's 36 and if she wants to be popping them on out each year for 5 years she's gonna have to start soon. Don't y'all be expecting any more pop albums for the next 5-10 years. It looks like she's ready to get impregnated asap lmao

I actually, as a psychic, don't see Gaga having any kids in her life. 

4 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is it bad that I kinda hope she pulls an MJ and has her kids run around in masks all the time :ladyhaha:

I love Michael, and I love kids so much too, but if i were him id think it's unethical to have kids with the immense fame I have, it's just not right, they won't be happy or grow up normally it's impossible he's like a King. 

PartySick
1 minute ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I love Michael, and I love kids so much too, but if i were him id think it's unethical to have kids with the immense fame I have, it's just not right, they won't be happy or grow up normally it's impossible he's like a King. 

His kids seem pretty well adjusted :shrug:

I mean...Paris had some bumps in the road but she's striving for fame and to be a performer like him so...

But Bigi is totally normal and Prince runs a charity for kids in LA :flutter:

🖤

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

His kids seem pretty well adjusted :shrug:

I mean...Paris had some bumps in the road but she's striving for fame and to be a performer like him so...

But Bigi is totally normal and Prince runs a charity for kids in LA :flutter:

Somehow they turned out okay except Paris who went through horrible things mental health wise, but if i were him id think about that. His fame was off the charts but im glad he was a dad and fulfilled this dream of his :heart:

11 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I actually, as a psychic, don't see Gaga having any kids in her life. 

Do you think maybe she will adopt instead?

AshIey
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yeah that’s why it feels weird seeing these.

GypsyVida
6 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

I thought she got engaged, that's why I RAN here :giveup:

They're probably already married if we're being honest

Stream COWBOY CARTER

LaLuna
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

The Office Yes GIF

Ziggy
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Somehow they turned out okay except Paris who went through horrible things mental health wise, but if i were him id think about that. His fame was off the charts but im glad he was a dad and fulfilled this dream of his :heart:

In fairness, she went through some of that the same any child would losing their father so young

Archived