Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wax Museum In Hamburg Debuts Adele Figure

noa234

Featured Posts

nightadieu
1 minute ago, Schwerk said:

Well, a cake portrait is much harder to make. 

With some slight adjustments this wax figure would look a lot more like Adele.

No it’s not, she’s basically working with different shapes and puts them together, obviously shaping and recreating a face takes effort and skill, but it’s nothing compared to a wax figure (that’s not just a face but the whole body) where even the hair is individually plugged. A lot more work goes into that and you’re pathetic for saying it’s less work than making a cake bust 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
14 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

No it’s not, she’s basically working with different shapes and puts them together, obviously shaping and recreating a face takes effort and skill, but it’s nothing compared to a wax figure (that’s not just a face but the whole body) where even the hair is individually plugged. A lot more work goes into that and you’re pathetic for saying it’s less work than making a cake bust 

Sorry, but I disagree. And that doesn't make me pathetic. Why get so defensive?

It might take more time to sculpt a wax figure, but cake and modeling chocolate are way harder materials to shape than wax. The process of putting pieces together is the same by the way. That's how sculpting works. 

I'm just saying it should resemble Adele more imo

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Wolf Boy
2 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I can’t believe how disrespectful most of y’all are in here. The whole creation process takes about two years so obviously they were going with a look that Adele is known for. Also it’s not like this is presented at Madame Tussaud’s, it’s in a very small local wax figure place that does not have the resources to just fly Adele in to get her measurements nor do they have a team and/or the technology, that other places have. Still, it’s a work of art that took some people a lot of hard work and dedication. 

Edit: I’ve just checked, the wax figure is from 2017… just proves my point even further. Some of y’all really do be like “respect the arts and the artists who are devoted to their work” and then only apply that to the mpgs :fail:

Take a breath gorl, it ain’t that deep.

Chromatica Island

New emotes?

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

We need a chromatica era wax figure, but not by these people lol

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

AURAOFSHEISSE

It’s giving Nancy pelosiNancy Pelosi GIF by GIPHY News

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived