💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

if gaga sang at your wedding...

jackoajl

Featured Posts

Helxig

Idk maybe Swine seems appropriate. All I know is I would request to be 'spontaneously' called out of the audience and pulled on stage to sit with her on the piano like a fan at a concert after I throw my letter on stage and she picks it up and reads it and it's just my vows but with her name instead of my husbands and I get to be the special boy crying while she sings Born This Way and stops every 5 seconds to tell a sad story and then she puts the princess crown on me because I'm her princess die for the night and she says "sweet boys like you belong backstage with a diet coke and a smile see you there!" and security gives me a backstage wristband and my husband is seething from front row but I don't care I'm risking it all

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Sexxx Dreams to get me and my hubby in the mood for the wedding night :v:

kaojen

My wife and I already got married in 2014! (The day after the G.U.Y. Music Video came out actually!) 

HOWEVER 

1. Wonderful (unreleased bop and has special meaning to us)

2. You & I

3. Always Remember Us This Way

Fun facts:

1. Wifey proposed to me with a lyric from Wonderful 

2. My wife and I when we did get married both wrote our vows without telling the other what we’d written… and both ended up talking about Gaga in our vows lol. 
We’ve seen Gaga 14 times together. So it would have been wonderful to have Gaga at our wedding but we’re both teachers and could never afford her in a million years lol

Nathaniel Arven

marry the night, i'll never love again, gypsy, i wanna be with you, bad romance. 

janetjackson

Scheisse

So Happy I Could Die

Why Did You Do That?

Sine From Above

Just Dance

Archived