Featured Posts

Chromatography

is that her bathroom?? it’s so cute. i love it 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

"I remember when I was really young I used to gaze into the windows of artistry makeup stores and dream about the person that I felt like on the inside.."

Gaga and her endless supply of formative childhood memories.. :lmao:

It’s like her past is an unfinished painting and as the artist of that painting it’s her job to fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again :queenga:

Seriously though she is so adorable and I love having material like this where it is just her talking. An ASMR production company would have been an excellent idea for a new venture because I could listen to her voice for days. It’s so relaxing. I love the idea of the tutorial but her execution leaves a lot to be desired. I see others have pointed out how this makes her brand more approachable because it’s not about perfection but those pigment paints aren’t exactly beginner level with 15 seconds of dry time! Plus if I’m trying out makeup just to play around I would buy the exact same product from NYX for cheaper.

JazzGa

Unfortunately, this video did not convince me that the pigment paints are the hyper-saturated quick-drying precise artistry product I need :noparty: Gagz sure looks beautiful though :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RichAssPiss

They couldn't give her an influencer or friend to bounce off of? This is such a cold reading of talking points. 

3 hours ago, Korok said:

She did a good job with the everything but the eye makeup... Looks like a gobby mess, sorry. I'm sure the products are good but she applied the eye paint so sloppily. She did those paints zero justice here...

edit: oh cmon now

Screen-Shot-2022-06-27-at-6-53-33-PM.png

the over-sharpened 720p video didn't do justice on this look. I bet it looks better in proper 4K quality

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DontCallMeAlice

She’s so cute :flutter: I really could watch her doing this all the time. Also, I think I know what makeup to use at the Chromatica Ball now 

Padam.

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

Unfortunately, this video did not convince me that the pigment paints are the hyper-saturated quick-drying precise artistry product I need :noparty: Gagz sure looks beautiful though :party:

they arent quick drying lol. took forever to dry down on me. tried it on my lips and yeah, hot mess. tried on my cheeks, looked sticky for a good 10 min. i ended up giving mine away. 

llemesm

I have zero interest in makeup and I don't know any single thing about it.

But I will watch this video the entire week.

Schwerk

A kind reminder that 36 yo eye skin is not as taught as 22 yo eyes :enigma:

I myself am her age and it does get a little bit harder applying eyeliner because of it.

Can't wait to watch the video but I'm on the train without earbuds.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Oriane

Not everyone criticizing how it's not polished enough, as always.

These are the skills that regular girls have. These are the skills I have. I like watching this tutorial and knowing that this is how it will look on ME, not on someone who's had a professional make-up artist do it for them, setting expectations I won't be able to reach :shrug: In real life, people will just find it beautiful when you put a bit of color on your face, they're not going to look at the details.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Fanta

I get her outlook on makeup precision but in order to sell high-pigmentation to the masses you can’t end the look with a blotchy finish. 

As a consumer I was more sold on the lip products and highlighter than the eyes. 

bpmMonkey

Anyone else cringe a little at „I hope you liked this look today there is many more to come when you just KNOW this was the last we have ever seen from it 😅 

Maybe she starts a series on CTV.. who knows 

Bradley
8 hours ago, Korok said:

She did a good job with the everything but the eye makeup... Looks like a gobby mess, sorry. I'm sure the products are good but she applied the eye paint so sloppily. She did those paints zero justice here...

edit: oh cmon now

Screen-Shot-2022-06-27-at-6-53-33-PM.png

She must've been in a rush... for the Chromatica Ball rehearsals. :partysick:

Ok to be fair, I know nothing about makeup but it's only the yellow bits that seem weird to me. The rest seemed great.

Archived