💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce's "Break My Soul" debuts at #15 on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

moonsago

I think some of you are missing the ‘three days’ part... it did incredible. Personally, I don’t really like the song and I don’t understand the hype... I feel like whenever somebody does a house inspired song, they always use that beat. And I get there’s a sound to a genre, DUHHH, but it just doesn’t feel fresh or like a new take on the sound. Without trying to compare in a negative way, I feel like Gaga did house better on Chromatica and even that didn’t feel THAT outside the box fantastic. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
2 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

The same debut as Perfect Illusion :emma:

Without a video tho.

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Without a video tho.

do videos still actually help boost a song significantly?

PussOfYonce
3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The beyhive about to start comparing it to SL and how it only didn’t go top 5 because it didn’t have a video :billie:

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

HausOfAntonio
47 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

I wasn’t dragging the song, I was dragging the braindead twitter stans :awkney:

Anderson123

That’s pretty good for such a couple of days, not even a full week tracking. Fans are clearly here for Beyoncé’s dance album, it’s gonna be great. 

NATAH

the way you guys are discrediting it after only 3 days and no video... the clownery comes back to bite :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

OhHenny2020

I’m curious to know if the video will be surprise dropped sometime this tracking week or if they’re waiting to see how it does without it for a full week. Either way, you would think the video would be out any time now. I really like the song but it’s missing something, and hopefully the video will be that something to elevate it.

Micmaky

The streams are really low at the moment. This won’t be a hit unless radio spam it (which they are doing) or there is a tiktok trend (it’s not doing well there). On its own it won’t be a hit. Also, the streams in non English speaking countries  is pretty much non existent. 

tomsches

*waiting for the bb100 update to know if we like the song or not* 

blackpink

it did that on a Tuesday release and without a video, not bad :applause:

It’s crazy, music right now is empty u got this huge opportunity to stand out and be number 1, create a huge phenomenon and there’s nothing or nobody doing it

Archived