Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga serving us HOT BODY WITH BOYFRIEND IN ITALY

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Jester
3 hours ago, sara57 said:

Michael in a hoodie dear Lord.. :air:

I live in Croatia which is not too far away from Lago di Como and we have been ROASTING on 37°C for days

(fyi it's 8 pm now and the temperature is 32°C :toofunny:)

Imagine if Gaga came o Croatia to spend a few days of vacay before the tour :pray:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathan
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Yasss destroy us Ass Queen!

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488603c8d9a3fd9be81260

Uhh the Stupid Love video is so good!

EGOT2027

she must be taking a final pre-tour vacation while she’s there for the wedding

Stupid Oreo
5 hours ago, Rifek said:

The journey continues in 20 days 💓⚔️

starts* 

Happy Black Girl GIF

4 hours ago, Gagaism said:

She got skinny af which might be because of rehearsals and routine. 
I just hope she’s healthy and happy, otherwise I’m just very excited for the tour. 

I think since HOG wrapped up she has been haunting the gym and watching her diet etc. She looked noticeably sharp right through her Vegas run, and I wouldn't want to be stepping into the ring with her right now.

Actually, that's not true. She can take me apart anytime.

high culture

I'm like it's nice Michael travels so much with Gaga I don't think I remember her exes traveling with her that much. 
Then I remember he has a probably work-from-home tech job and can work from anywhere and be with her lol :ally:

1 hour ago, high culture said:

I'm like it's nice Michael travels so much with Gaga I don't think I remember her exes traveling with her that much. 
Then I remember he has a probably work-from-home tech job and can work from anywhere and be with her lol :ally:

He's a multi millionaire sis. He can be anywhere anytime

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Smother Em Eh

She’s getting in shape, gotta get ready for the Chromatica Ball :lolga:

She looks great! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Juniper
4 hours ago, high culture said:

Carino was literally by her side 24/7 everywhere she went. So much that her fans called him a stalker. :saladga:

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Get @ChicaSkas to do it and we’ll be having ULTRA HD photos :sis:

I appreciate the love :giveup:

But I can't intrude on her private life it would bother me and be wrong. But you can bet it would be HD if she started singing in the public square. It's all timing. If you don't know where to be you will fail. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I mean if someone wants to send me to Italy, I'll do it. My phone can do better pictures than this.

Pretty sure they were many hundreds of feet away. That's why its grainy AF. The zoom even on high powered telescopic lenses is really hard to control from hundreds of feet away from the target. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
20 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

How can he wear a hoodie in Italy in this weather :air: I'm on my summer vacation here and I'm sweating even shirtless

Probably to hide or protect from sunburn.  

Archived