Movies that left you upset

LaLuna

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Fire In the Sky remains the only movie that's scared the sh*t out of me and I refuse to watch it again :bear:

Even thinking about it gives me nightmares :messga:

The ONLY movie? You're a much tougher person than I am :vegas:

PartySick
Just now, LaLuna said:

The ONLY movie? You're a much tougher person than I am :vegas:

I was exposed to a lot as a kid and I'm just not a squeamish person anyway but for some reason alien abduction gives me the heebie-jeebies :messga:

Especially with how graphic it is in that movie :toofunny:

🖤

Bastard Out of Carolina, because it has a little girl getting abused in it. It was so hard to watch and left me really sad 

And what's that one with the ship that's upsidedown in the water, and there's a group of people trying to escape :oprah: something was creepy about that and stuck in my mind :gum:

I don't watch stuff that's super scary or gory tho :partysick:

Morphine Prince
33 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Mother! and Hereditary disturbed me greatly. 

I don't think I've ever been so disturbed by a film like I was after Hereditary.

That's a good thing though. One of my favorite movies ever. 

Anderson123

Joker, Hereditary and mother! from comments here were really great movies that made me think stuff on my way back home.

Requiem for a Dream and Irreversible are movies I've only watched once because I was so uncomfortable I never want to see them again.

GipJo

Hereditary really isn't anything good, the cheesy cop out of a demon really ruined the movie, all the horrible things they've done are excusable because of a demon. What a waste of production value the movie has.

On the other hand, Invisible Man feels like a proper horror film with great massage, and can be related to today's political situation.

beli8

Still Alice. Seeing anything about Alhzeimers always upsets me so much and that movie definitely stirred something in me.

SadBoi808

Dont Look Up left sent me into a total anxiety  panic attack when it ended. I was so deeply disturbed, it was too visceral and unsettling. 

badfaith

Not a movie, but I just played Rime and my god I was sobbing by the last few moments of the game. Even though I already guessed what's happening, it wrecked tf out of me :bradley:

USA, 2022

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, The Fame said:

Literally any movie where an animal dies. Couldn't care less if a human dies (in the movie) but an animal? Nope. :saladga:

Me 100%. I refuse to watch any movie about dogs. My mom always tries to get me to watch them but I refuse. Hatchi really messed with me. 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Fire In the Sky remains the only movie that's scared the sh*t out of me and I refuse to watch it again :bear:

Even thinking about it gives me nightmares :messga:

Omg I saw this movie when I was younger. Like before I was even 18. I can picture the scenes still. Nope. Refuse to watch anything like this. 

Also The Mothman Prophecies freaked me out. Seeing isolated two red lights (like a car by itself) still creeps me out.  

she/her/hers

Archived