💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)

sara57

Featured Posts

sara57

https://news.italy-24.com/music/530011/Lady-Gaga-sings-in-Como-at-the-wedding-of-a-tycoon-–-Music.html

American singer and actress Lady Gaga will sing tonight in Como in a private concert organized for the sumptuous wedding of the British billionaire Alan Howard, 58, who for years has had a villa on Lake Como in the Bellagio area. Everything will happen in the park of Villa Olmoa splendid neoclassical residence owned by the Municipality of Como and that Howard rented for a full month, paying a rent of 1.3 million euros to the public coffers. In reality, the billionaire and his American wife, Caroline Byron, were married two years ago in the first days of the Covid pandemic, but now they wanted to formalize their union with the guests in an event described as memorable.

It seems that it is the bride in particular that is an ardent fan of the American singer, invited for the occasion. Lady Gaga arrived yesterday on Lake Como as a guest in a private villa and has already done some rehearsals, very armored, on stage. She tonight, even if the public won’t be able to see her- the whole park of the villa was made off limits for days not without some local controversy – however, he will actually be able to listen to the concert.

THE preparations for the event began on 6 June and the components are those that can be imagined in a film wedding: Versailles-style neo-baroque set-up, scenographic lights, fireworks, dinner prepared by star chefs, limousines and motorboats made available to guests, who can arrive directly by lake thanks to a dock set up for the occasion. Lady Gaga was also last year on Lake Como for the shooting of the film “House of Gucci”.

I thought the wedding happened yesterday but looks like it was just a rehearsal.

Edit: ARUTW, the jazz version!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

So it was just a rehearsal. 

Tonight more songs and clips will be posted :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• sara57 changed the title to Gaga singing at the wedding of billionaire Alan Howard TONIGHT (June 26)
LG2008

If she sings Marry The Night again and it's not on the Chromatica Ball setlist :patrizia:

Putang Ina Mo
14 minutes ago, sara57 said:

very armored, on stage

This screams CHROMATICA BALL TOUR

my username says it all 🇵🇭

River

I'll always remember thatIdidn'tperformthissongformyfans us this waaaaay :legend:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tinnitus15
27 minutes ago, sara57 said:

film wedding: Versailles-style neo-baroque set-up, scenographic lights, fireworks, dinner prepared by star chefs, limousines and motorboats made available to guests, who can arrive directly by lake thanks to a dock set up for the occasion

I WANT TO SEE HER OUTFIT NOWWWE

She definitely does these weddings for practice. Prior to the current outbreak, her last bout of performingatbillionaireweddingsitis was a month before JWT. The cash probably comes in handy too as a war chest for contingencies arising during the concert tour.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, MOT said:

She definitely does these weddings for practice. Prior to the current outbreak, her last bout of performingatbillionaireweddingsitis was a month before JWT. The cash probably comes in handy too as a war chest for contingencies arising during the concert tour.

Yup

Bradley

Queen of performing for billionaires...

music and a lot of bling I guess...

because why not.

Fresco

Ahh, this sounds beautiful. What does it mean being armored? Does that really just translate to being in costume, or did she go full-on kevlar type bulletbroof armor for some weird reason?

• Admin changed the title to Gaga singing at Alan Howard's wedding TONIGHT (June 26)
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived